2016 Canadian Nationals Senior Women SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 Canadian Nationals Senior Women SP

nadster

Final Flight
Most likely they won't stream the final flight as that would be shown on TSN.

For these senior events, expect streaming of the early flights but don't expect it for the final flight.

TSN television is not showing the skating until 2:00 pm eastern. So I figure they will show the final flight of ladies taped followed by live dance coverage.

Last edited:

Sabrina

Record Breaker
daily motion stopped working
+ all my sport TV channels show darts, curling, hockey, golf, bleahhh:scratch2::(

Last edited:

tulosai

Record Breaker
Most likely they won't stream the final flight as that would be shown on TSN.

For these senior events, expect streaming of the early flights but don't expect it for the final flight.

Ahhh gotcha. That is disappointing but understandable.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Bleh. Hopefully there'll be a TSN stream somewhere. I don't get TSN.

TSN only lets you stream if you have an account with a Canadian television service provider. Unless there is a bootleg stream somewhere, I don't think it's likely we're going to be able to stream this.

Sabrina

Record Breaker
I have TSN, but they start showing apparently after 2pm ET.
Not even the live scoring works! WOO DOOO

Last edited:

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
If anyone here uses Kodi/XBMC, there are two video add-on apps, one is called CanTvLive and the other is called Phoenix - both stream all the TSN channels. Just an FYI for later.

Off topic: the Phoenix app also streams the Eurosport channels, which is absolutely awesome when they have international competition livestreams and I can watch them on my tv. :)

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
TSN only lets you stream if you have an account with a Canadian television service provider. Unless there is a bootleg stream somewhere, I don't think it's likely we're going to be able to stream this.

I actually do have an account with Rogers, but my package doesn't include TSN. I'll try it out though.