2016 World Junior Champs Debrecen Gen Info | Golden Skate

2016 World Junior Champs Debrecen Gen Info

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
the Hungarian sport channel's winter magazin. http://www.mediaklikk.hu/video/elen-allunk-1-resz/#

The program's host is diva Nora Hoffmann :luv17: . At the beginning of the video you can see the Főnix Hall when will be the JWCH. In the Főnix was held the Hungarian junior and synchronized skating championships, they want to try the place before the JWCH. You can see a report with Krisztina Regőczy -András Sallay former ice dance pair. They look great even today.

Last edited:

pororocheburashka

On the Ice
So we can`t choose a sector and we can`t change it....great >_<

Looking at the map J14 is not the best but it's not the worse either.

There is still time left (I?m not sure If I can make it to Debrecen) so I will wait ... maybe later other sectors will be available.
Please post here if anyone finds the best sector available. :thank:

Last edited:

ganbattekudasai

Spectator
well they are selling for J03 these days
it`s pretty good one
the disadvsntage is that it`s opposite judges.... but it`s close to the ice, in the middle and next to the skater`s sector!

Last edited:

sallycinnamon

Medalist
I haven't found a topic where I could introduce myself so this is my first post in the GS forum. I've been lurking here around for some time now, but I haven't found the courage to post something. Sorry for my basic English in advance. :)
I am a fan of figure skating since the Nagano Olympics, since I was 12 years old.

I have bought my tickets for the Junior Worlds, I will go next Friday and Saturday to watch the competitions. Hope to meet some fans there!

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
I haven't found a topic where I could introduce myself so this is my first post in the GS forum. I've been lurking here around for some time now, but I haven't found the courage to post something. Sorry for my basic English in advance. :)
I am a fan of figure skating since the Nagano Olympics, since I was 12 years old.

I have bought my tickets for the Junior Worlds, I will go next Friday and Saturday to watch the competitions. Hope to meet some fans there!

Welcome to forum! Glad you decided to post, so many great skaters will be there, so jealous of you haha, cant wait to read your report! Esp my babies Elizabet, Jun Hwan :love:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker

Welcome to the wacky world of GS! Your English is fine--much better than my Hungarian. :) As they say here, post long, post hard, post often.

I envy you for being able to see Junior Worlds live. There is a thread here for people who attend the event to give us their impressions. I hope you will contribute to it!

:)

sallycinnamon

Medalist
Thank you matmuh and WeakAnkles. I'll post in the other thread about my impressions after I come back from the competition.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
I'll be there all week. I'm going to watch every competition and a lot of training Monday and Thuesday..

Layback11

Record Breaker
I'll be there all week. I'm going to watch every competition and a lot of training Monday and Thuesday..
Ooh! Tell us how everyone is doing on practices (when they start, of course)!

Specifically, the US girls (Tyler and Bradie), Angelina K., Alisa, Marin and Wakaba! Also the ice dancers...