2016 US Nationals Videos & Results | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2016 US Nationals Videos & Results

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Wonderful work, sabinfire! It was so nice to hear what Frank had to say in the KnC rather than listen to Johnny and Tara.

Last edited:

MFarone

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Is there a video of Grant Hochstein's exhibition? I was at Nationals but didn't attend the gala and wondered about Grant. Thanks!

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Love these videos with no commentary. You get a more real feeling of what happened that night when Gracie won without someone blathering on about what they think just happened. You see the real emotions as they happen without being distracted by some "expert" and the excitement in the K&C after Gracie laid it down.

Last edited:

humbaba

Final Flight
I love the videos with no commentary as well. Thanks so much, sabinfire, for making them available. Your work is much appreciated. :cheer: :clapper:

MaureenKB

Rinkside
Sabinfire - Can't thank you enough for all the videos. I am not a football fan so I spent part of last evening looking at the videos from Nationals again. Enjoyed them for a second time.

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sabinfire, thanks for all your hard work. I see that your Shib's free dance video is closing in on 100K views! Speaking of, is it possible to have a version of it w/o Tanith's blathering?

ice coverage

Record Breaker
New video from USFS today including many backstage moments as well as on-ice shots:

Great to see that USFS included lots of senior non-medalists -- such as (sorry if I missed anyone):
Ross Miner, Shotaro Omori, Sean Rabbitt, Dolensky, Johnson; Angela Wang; Carly Gold, Miller, Hicks, Bell, Pierce; Chiera (I think?); Calalang/Sidhu, Fields/Stevens; Shaughnessy/Morgan; Hawayek/Baker.​

All the senior medalists (including pewter medalists) are shown -- including Nathan :) and Grant :) this time.
(But the mini-glimpses of Mervin are hard to catch, in contrast to the multiple impossible-to-miss shots of Marissa.)

Kristi is seen at a meet-and-greet.

In a group selfie shot from the gala, Max Fernandez and Jonah Barrett are visible -- the only non-senior faces that I noticed in the video.

Last edited:

Heleng

Medalist
Country
United-States
Sabinfire, thanks for all your hard work. I see that your Shib's free dance video is closing in on 100K views! Speaking of, is it possible to have a version of it w/o Tanith's blathering?
Your no commentary videos are very much appreciated, Sabinfire! I too would really welcome a video of the Shibs FD without commentary! While I generally find Tanith's commentary to be insightful and educational, I wish she would save it for AFTER the performances like the British Eurosport guys. Her commentary during the Shibs FD, where she talked over all the best parts, particularly interfered with my enjoyment of the performance😕

KwanIsALegend

Fly On
Medalist
Just wondering if there is a video of Adam's LP without commentary floating around in the universe? I would just love to be able to take in the program without commentators.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Just wondering if there is a video of Adam's LP without commentary floating around in the universe? I would just love to be able to take in the program without commentators.

I haven't seen any specific videos for Rippon with no commentary (haven't really looked though).

I do have no-commentary tracks for the NBC-broadcasted men -- YouTube will definitely block Adam's music though, so can't go up there.

KwanIsALegend

Fly On
Medalist
I haven't seen any specific videos for Rippon with no commentary (haven't really looked though).

I do have no-commentary tracks for the NBC-broadcasted men -- YouTube will definitely block Adam's music though, so can't go up there.

Thank you for looking Sabinfire. I'll keep searching. :)

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker

I too would really welcome a video of the Shibs FD without commentary! While I generally find Tanith's commentary to be insightful and educational, I wish she would save it for AFTER the performances like the British Eurosport guys. Her commentary during the Shibs FD, where she talked over all the best parts, particularly interfered with my enjoyment of the performance😕

For those still interested...

Shibutani / Shibutani FD NBC (no commentary)
https://youtu.be/3zsWUU6AzR4

narcissa

Record Breaker
Just saw the USFS website and the new pictures are up! Gracie, Shibs, and everyone else look amazing!