2016 Europeans TV and Livestream | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016 Europeans TV and Livestream

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Pairs free has gone from British Eurosport listings now. It's just the Wintersports Today show. Which is all the wintersports of the weekend :(

Don't worry, it's not gone completely. They've just got rid of the 2 repeats programmes that they had been planning on showing on Sunday.

Instead of showing an hour of highlights in the early afternoon, and repeating it late at night, they are showing a longer set of highlights in the early afternoon instead.

The Pairs FS highlight programme is still finishing at 15:00 GMT, just before the LIVE coverage of the Free Dance starts. But it is starting 15 minutes earlier than previously advertised, at 13:45 GMT.

Saturday 30[SUP]th[/SUP] January 2016
BES2 13:45 – 15:00 Free Pairs
BES2 15:00 – 17:00 Free Dance LIVE

Hope this clears things up

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

Sabine

On the Ice
Even the Russian streams don't work today. Can't see Sawtschenko/ Massot live. What a shame!

MidnightSkater

On the Ice
Don't worry, it's not gone completely. They've just got rid of the 2 repeats programmes that they had been planning on showing on Sunday.

Instead of showing an hour of highlights in the early afternoon, and repeating it late at night, they are showing a longer set of highlights in the early afternoon instead.

The Pairs FS highlight programme is still finishing at 15:00 GMT, just before the LIVE coverage of the Free Dance starts. But it is starting 15 minutes earlier than previously advertised, at 13:45 GMT.

Saturday 30[SUP]th[/SUP] January 2016
BES2 13:45 – 15:00 Free Pairs
BES2 15:00 – 17:00 Free Dance LIVE

Hope this clears things up

CaroLiza_fan
It does help thanks !.
I know I can always rely on you to help me :hap10:
I just thought that Eurosport was doing it's usual screwing around with the schedules again.