American Champs: Predictions Game Round 6 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

American Champs: Predictions Game Round 6

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
More on the line of up and coming US starts, I was watching the US Intermediate Ice Dance championships and saw a a team of cuties that I predict have a BIG future. Elizabeth Tkachenko and Alexei "sorry-Russian name" are US skaters and really have tremendous skills and presence! For their first dance they had to wait on the ice about 10 min while some technical problem. Others would have had a melt-down. They stayed calmed and relaxed and skated very nicely! Oh, and I forgot, they are 9 and 10 years old!

Wow! That's amazing! I KNOW if that happened to me at 10 years old, I would be whining and complaining that it's taking too long. I was very impatient then and I still am.

skatefan17

On the Ice
Ladies:
1. Gracie Gold
2. Ashley Wagner
3. Courtney Hicks
4. Polina Edmunds
5. Karen Chen
Etc.

Men:
1. Max Aaron
2. Nathan Chen
3. Adam Rippon
Etc

The other two events don't excite me as much!

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
More on the line of up and coming US starts, I was watching the US Intermediate Ice Dance championships and saw a a team of cuties that I predict have a BIG future. Elizabeth Tkachenko and Alexei "sorry-Russian name" are US skaters and really have tremendous skills and presence! For their first dance they had to wait on the ice about 10 min while some technical problem. Others would have had a melt-down. They stayed calmed and relaxed and skated very nicely! Oh, and I forgot, they are 9 and 10 years old!

Just looked up Elizabeth Tkachenko & Alexei Kiliakov, and although I couldn't find any videos of them from this season, there are some earlier ones.

In this one when Liza was 8 and Alexei was 9 (which was uploaded to a Chinese video-sharing website!), they are talking about the story behind their routine (it's "The Nutcracker"). It is just SOOOOO adorable!!!

By the way, I hope you don't mind, but I am going to request that the posts about Tkachenko / Kiliakov in this thread are moved to the thread that Layback11 started for the lower level competitions. That way, they will not get buried amongst the predictions.

CaroLiza_fan

slider11

Medalist
Just looked up Elizabeth Tkachenko & Alexei Kiliakov, and although I couldn't find any videos of them from this season, there are some earlier ones.

In this one when Liza was 8 and Alexei was 9 (which was uploaded to a Chinese video-sharing website!), they are talking about the story behind their routine (it's "The Nutcracker"). It is just SOOOOO adorable!!!

By the way, I hope you don't mind, but I am going to request that the posts about Tkachenko / Kiliakov in this thread are moved to the thread that Layback11 started for the lower level competitions. That way, they will not get buried amongst the predictions.

CaroLiza_fan

Absolutely fine to move the post. I was poking around the Ice Network live coverage and caught them over the weekend. If this team stays together, I think their chances of being another Meryl and Charlie are significant. Right now Alexei is just a little taller than Elizabeth but hopefully the rule that girls grow first will prevail and Alexei will sprout a little later. They are both pre-puberty so I guess time will tell. I really like how they are honing their basic skills but even at this young age not forgetting the artistry. It seems natural for both.

cer

Rinkside
Ladies:
1. Gracie Gold
2. Ashley Wagner
3. Courtney Hicks
4. Polina Edmunds
5. Karen Chen
6. Mirai Nagasu

Men:
1. Nathan Chen
2. Max Aaron
3. Adam Rippon
4. Ross Miner
5. Grant Hochstein
6. Vincent Zhou

Pairs:
1. Alexa Scimeca/Chris Knierim
2. Tarah Kayne/Daniel O’Shea
3. Marissa Castelli/Mervin Tran
4. Madeline Aaron/Max Settlage
5. Jessica Calalang/Zack Sidhu
6. Caitlin Fields/Ernie Utah Stevens

Ice Dance:
1. Madison Chock/Evan Bates
2. Maia Shibutani/Alex Shibutani
3. Madison Hubbell/Zachary Donohue
4. Kaitlin Hawayek/Jean-Luc Baker
5. Anastasia Cannuscio/Colin McManus
6. Danielle Thomas/Daniel Eaton

hydroblader

Rinkside
Ladies
1. Gracie GOLD
2. Ashley WAGNER
3. Courtney HICKS
4. Polina EDMUNDS
5. Karen CHEN
6. Mirai NAGASU

Dance
1. Madison CHOCK / Evan BATES
2. Maia SHIBUTANI / Alex SHIBUTANI
3. Madison HUBBELL/Zach DONOHUE
4. Kaitlyn HAWAYEK/Jean-Luc BAKER
5. Anastasia CANNUSCIO / Colin MCMANUS
6. Danielle THOMAS / Daniel EATON

Pairs
1. Alexa SCIMECA / Chris KNIERIM
2. Marissa CASTELLI / Mervin TRAN
3. Tarah KAYNE / Daniel O’SHEA
4. Madeline AARON / Max SETTLAGE
5. Jessica CALALANG / Zack SIDHU
6. Jessica PFUND / Joshua SANTILLAN

Men
1. Max AARON
2. Adam RIPPON
3. Nathan CHEN
4. Ross MINER
5. Grant HOCHSTEIN
6. Timothy DOLENSKY

Last edited:

text_skate

🇺🇦
Medalist
Country
European-Union
Men:
  1. Max AARON
  2. Adam RIPPON
  3. Ross MINER
  4. Nathan CHEN
  5. Grant HOCHSTEIN
    ----
  6. Vincent Zhou
  7. Timothy DOLENSKY

Ladies:
  1. Gracie GOLD
  2. Ashley WAGNER
  3. Polina EDMUNDS
  4. Courtney HICKS
  5. Karen CHEN
    ----
  6. Tyler PIERCE
  7. Mirai NAGASU

Pairs:
  2. Haven DENNEY / Brandon FRAZIER
  3. Tarah KAYNE / Daniel O’SHEA
  4. Marissa CASTELLI / Mervin TRAN
  5. Madeline AARON / Max SETTLAGE
    ----
  6. Jessica CALALANG / Zack SIDHU
  7. Jessica PFUND / Joshua SANTILLAN

Ice Dance:
  3. Madison HUBBELL / Zachary DONOHUE
  4. Kaitlin HAWAYEK / Jean-Luc BAKER
    ----

Last edited:

Lydia1703

On the Ice
Ladies
1. Gracie Gold
2. Ashley Wagner
3. Karen Chen
4. Courtney Hicks
5. Polina Edmunds
6. Mirai Nagasu
7. Tyler Pierce

Men
1. Max Aaron
2. Adam Rippon
3. Ross Miner
4. Nathan Chen
5. Grant Hochstein
6. Vincent Zhou
7. Timothy Dolensky

Pairs
2. Tarah KAYNE / Daniel O’SHEA
3. Haven DENNEY / Brandon FRAZIER
4. Marissa CASTELLI / Mervin TRAN
5. Madeline AARON / Max SETTLAGE
6. Jessica PFUND / Joshua SANTILLAN

Dance

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
You know, I don’t know whether it is because of my Mum being in hospital, or me being dosed rotten with the cold, but I just couldn’t get into making predictions this time around.

So, my predictions for most of the categories pretty much follow the following pattern – first 6 or 7 are largely in the order that I already had in my head, and the rest are ordered purely by absolute PB.

One thing I will say, thank goodness for Curran Oi! :bow: :cheer: :clap: :points: If it hadn’t been for him and his Stats On Ice database, I would have been lost!

In the Ladies, I pretty much knew who I was going to put as my Top 7, and the order I was going to put them in. But, the number crunching did produce some changes.

For the fight between Ashley and Gracie, it was tough to choose. Gracie is 2 places ahead of Ashley in the ISU World Standings, but Ashley is 1 place ahead of Gracie in the ISU Season’s World Rankings. Gracie is 3 points ahead on their ISU PB’s, but that score was from the 2014 Olympics whereas Ashley’s ISU PB was from this season’s Skate Canada. But, if you go by their absolute PB’s, Ashley’s score from the 2015 Nationals is a full 10.5 points ahead of Gracie’s score from the 2014 Nationals.

So, since absolute PB’s was the only way you could really separate them, I went with that and put Ashley on top.

Of course, I would love to see the Russian win, but let’s be blunt: Polina E. isn’t having a great season. She may be 11th in the ISU World Standings, but the fact that she is down in 32nd place in the ISU Season’s World Rankings should tell you all you need to know.

By contrast, Karen Chen is 25th in the ISU World Standings, but is up in 7th place in the ISU Season’s World Rankings. Polina E’s ISU PB is nearly 8.5 points ahead of Karen’s, but both of those scores are from way back in the 2013-14 season. But if you go to their absolute PB’s, Karen’s score from the 2015 Nationals is just over 6 points more than Polina E.’s from the 2014 Nationals.

With this in mind, by rights, I should have put Karen on the podium with Ashley and Gracie. But, I just couldn’t bear to kick Polina E. off the podium!

I will probably live to regret that decision, but hey!

There was a battle between 3 skaters to complete my Top 6: Bell, Hicks and Nagasu.

I had been intending on putting Mariah as my 5th position. But when I looked at the numbers, it turned out that she was behind both Courtney and Mirai on all counts except for Nationals PB, where she was 3 points ahead of Courtney. But this wasn’t enough to justify putting her ahead, so she quickly became cemented in 7th position.

Although Courtney was ahead of Mirai in both ISU Standings and ISU Rankings, it was not by too many positions in either case. So, it all went down to PB’s.

The problem with Mirai is that her ISU PB dates all the way back to the 2010 Olympics. That is SIX years ago!!! So, you can’t really judge her current form by that. Although it is a LOT lower than Mirai’s (by 7 points), at least Courtney’s ISU PB is from this season.

HOWEVER, Mirai’s National PB is only a wee slither more than her ISU PB, and it only dates back to 2014. Courtney’s National PB, by contrast, is further 6 points lower than her ISU PB, and dates back to 2013. So, that was the clincher. Mirai completes my Top 5.

For the rest, I just kept them in absolute PB order. But, I have to say that I was impressed that somebody who I had never heard tell of before (Bradie Tennell) was up in 8th place. By contrast, I was very disappointed to see that Ashley Cain was down in 13th and Maria Yang in 14th. And that the 2 remaining girls that I had heard tell of, Katie McBeath and Carly Gold, were down in 16th and 17th positions respectively.

When it came to the Men, it was a no-brainer as to who to put as my Top 5. But, the problem was the order.

On ISU PB’s, Max was a massive 10 points ahead of Ross and Adam (whose scores were practically identical), and then 12 points further back was Nathan, with Grant just 1 point behind him.

But when you went to the absolute PB’s, it is a LOT more spread out. Adam is a massive 12 points ahead of Max, who is 9 points ahead of Ross, who is 7.4 ahead of Nathan, who is 8 ahead of Grant.

When it comes to ISU World Standings, the order is the same as the absolute PB order. But, there is a difference when you come to the ISU Season’s World Rankings. In this, Max is in 3rd, one place ahead of Adam.

When skateluvr started the thread about whether it will be Max or Adam that wins, I thought “hey, what about the other guys?” But now that I have looked at the figures, I think it was right to discount everybody else as a potential Champion.

Personally, I prefer Max’s programmes for this season to Adam’s. So, I’m going with that rather than all the scientific opinion. Again, I will probably regret this decision, but hey!

For the other 3, I was happy enough with the absolute PB order.

When it came to my 6th place alternate, I was in a quandary. The guy who is 6th on the absolute PB list, Alexander Johnson, is somebody I have never heard tell of before! His score is a full 6.6 points ahead of the score for Vincent Zhao, the guy I was always intending to put in 6th.

HOWEVER, Vincent’s PB was scored when he won this year’s Midwestern Sectionals, whereas Alexander’s was from when he was 2nd at the 2013 Challenge Cup. Significantly, Alexander’s SB was achieved at the same Sectional competition, when he finished 2nd, 8.32 points behind Vincent.

Given this big gap, I reverted back to my original intention and put Vincent in 6th.

Using Johnson’s SB as opposed to his absolute PB also meant that the guy I had intended putting into 7th, Timothy Dolensky, was promoted to 7th! His absolute PB, from this year’s Skate Canada, was 7 points more than Johnson’s SB.

However, I did not push Johnson down any further than that. The guy I had been intending to put in 8th, Sean Rabbitt, had scored his absolute PB this season, but it was lower than Johnson’s SB.

For the rest, I just kept them in absolute PB order. But, I really hope that Curran Oi can get into the Top 10. After all, if it were not for his database, I would not have been able to do all this scientific stuff! But, according to his entry on his own database, he has only done FOUR competitions since he scored his absolute PB back in the 2009 Nationals. So, it is hard to tell if he might be able to pull off any surprises.

That said, the absolute PB’s for the 2 guys in front of him are also quite old now (Scott Dyer’s is from 2012, while Shotaro Omori’s is from 2013). And their SB’s are similar to Curran’s absolute PB. The problem is that Curran’s SB is 173.89, which is roughly 20 points lower than Dyer’s SB, and roughly 25 points lower than Omori’s SB. So, it probably won’t happen. But, I’ll still be supporting him!

When it came to Pairs, I was happy because ordering them by absolute PB brought about the Top 6 order I wanted it to!

Deciding which way round to put the remaining 2 couples I had heard tell of was fun, because they are so well matched when it comes to PB’s. It wasn’t even as if I could discount any of the PB scores for being too old, as they were all set in 2015!

On Stats On Ice, Curran has the PB’s separated into 2 tables: “ISU” and “non-ISU”. So, since we have 2 couples, that is 4 PB’s we are looking at. Well, for Pfund / Santillan and Liu / Johnson, 3 of the 4 PB scores were covered by just 2 points!!!

In the end, Liu / Johnson lost out because their ISU PB was much lower.

For the rest of the field, it was all couples I had either never heard tell of, or new partnerships that I hadn’t seen together before. So, I left them ordered by absolute PB.

Well, I couldn’t find a Stats On Ice profile for Elizaveta USMANTSEVA / Matej SILECKY, so I went by the most recent former partnership (Usmantseva / Talan). But, while I was there, I noticed something. Liza is only 18, but has had more partners than hot dinners!!! She has had a different partner every season since 2010!!! And I thought Xie Zhong was going through partners at a rate of knots! :drama:

They say that only a fool does the same thing over and over again and expects different results. Well, I am that fool! Yet again, I am again putting the Shibs ahead of Chock / Bates in Dance. Well, it’s bound to pay off eventually, isn’t it…?

On the whole, Dance was pretty straightforward. I knew what order I wanted to put the Top 6 in, and apart from the top 2, the absolute PB order agreed with it.

One thing that could have caused complications is that some of the couples still have PB’s that date back to the days when we had Compulsory Dances. Thankfully, in the case of the Shibs, they have a National PB that has surpassed their 2009 ISU PB.

But, for Cannunsio / McManus, their absolute PB dates back to when they finished 3rd at Junior Sectionals in 2009! Of course, this is because there were 3 scores being added together rather than the 2 we have now. Their PB under the 2-segment system is from this season’s Skate America, so I have used it instead. But, as it turned out, it did not make any difference to their position on the list.

It gets worse. With the Reynolds siblings, their absolute PB dates back to when they finished 2nd at JUVENILE Nationals in 2006!!! :jaw: Their PB under the 2-segment system is from last season’s Senior Nationals, so I have used it instead. Although it is a full 14 points lower than their absolute PB from 2006, it only drops them down one place on the list.

Apart from the Top 2, this was actually the only change I made to the absolute PB order. Put simply, I am not familiar enough with the partnerships outside the Top 6 to make any judgements. OK, so I am familiar with some of the individuals, but that was when they had different partners.

Although, I do feel guilty for putting the girl that cheerknithanson knows in last place.

Wow!!! Did I really write 3 ½ A4 pages of analysis???!!! :jaw: I was not expecting to write even one page, since I wasn’t really in the mood for making predictions, and since there are so many skaters that I am not familiar with.

Sorry for boring you!

Caroliza_fan

AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIPS

Ladies

1. Ashley WAGNER
2. Gracie GOLD
3. Polina EDMUNDS
4. Karen CHEN
5. Mirai NAGASU
6. Courtney HICKS

Just for fun
7. Mariah BELL
8. Bradie TENNELL
9. Tyler PIERCE
10. Hannah MILLER
11. Franchesca CHIERA
12. Angela WANG
13. Ashley CAIN
14. Maria YANG
15. Alexie MIESKOSKI

Men

1. Adam RIPPON
2. Max AARON
3. Ross MINER
4. Nathan CHEN
5. Grant HOCHSTEIN
6. Vincent ZHOU

Just for fun
7. Timothy DOLENSKY
8. Alexander JOHNSON
9. Sean RABBITT
10. Scott DYER
11. Shotaro OMORI
12. Curran OI
13. Daniel KULENKAMP
14. Jimmy MA
15. Eric STINEHART

Pairs

3. Marissa CASTELLI / Mervin TRAN
5. Jessica CALALANG / Zack SIDHU
6. Caitlin FIELDS / Ernie Utah STEVENS

Just for fun
7. Jessica PFUND / Joshua SANTILLAN
8. Chelsea LIU / Brian JOHNSON
9. Elizaveta USMANTSEVA / Matej SILECKY
10. Alexandria SHAUGHNESSY / James MORGAN
11. Cali FUJIMOTO / Nicholas BARSI-RHYNE
12. Alyssa MCDOUGAL / Paul SCHATZ
13. Brianna DE LA MORA / Maxim KURDUKOV
14. Erika SMITH / AJ REISS

Ice Dance

1. Maia SHIBUTANI / Alex SHIBUTANI
2. Madison CHOCK / Evan BATES

Just for fun
7. Karina MANTA / Joseph JOHNSON
8. Charlotte MAXWELL / Ryan DEVEREAUX
9. Alissandra ARONOW / Collin BRUBAKER
10. Alexandra ALDRIDGE / Matthew BLACKMER
11. Kseniya PONOMARYOVA / Oleg ALTUKHOV
12. Elicia REYNOLDS / Stephen REYNOLDS
13. Tory PATSIS / Nathaniel FAST
14. Gabriela MORRELL ZUCKER / Andrejs SITIKS

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
My predictions

Men
1. Max Aaron
2. Adam Rippon
3. Nathan Chen
4. Ross Miner
5. Grant Hochstein
6. Timothy Dolensky

Ladies
1. Gracie Gold
2. Ashley Wagner
3. Polina Edmunds
4. Karen Chen
5. Courtney Hicks
6. Mirai Nagasu

Pairs
1. Alexa Scimeca / Chris Knierim
2. Tarah Kayne / Daniel O'Shea
3. Marissa Castelli / Mervin Tran
4. Jessica Pfund / Joshua Santillan
5. Jessica Calalang / Zack Sidhu
6. Madeline Aaron / Max Settlage

Ice Dance
1. Madison Chock / Evan Bates
2. Maia Shibutani / Alex Shibutani
3. Madison Hubbell / Zachary Donohue
4. Kaitlin Hawayek / Jean-Luc Baker
5. Anastasia Cannuscio / Colin McManus
6. Danielle Thomas / Daniel Eaton

RaCr9

Rinkside
Ladies
1. Gracie Gold
2. Ashley Wagner
3. Polina Edmunds
4. Courtney Hicks
5. Karen Chen
6. Mirai Nagasu

Men
1. Max Aaron
2. Nathan Chen
3. Adam Rippon
4. Ross Miner
5. Grant Hochstein
6. Vincent Zhou

Pairs
1. Alexa Scimeca/Chris Knierim
2. Tarah Kayne/Daniel O’Shea
3. Marissa Castelli/Mervin Tran
4. Madeline Aaron/Max Settlage
5. Jessica Calalang/Zack Sidhu
6. Caitlin Fields/Ernie Utah Stevens

Ice Dance
1. Madison Chock/Evan Bates
2. Maia Shibutani/Alex Shibutani
3. Madison Hubbell/Zachary Donohue
4. Kaitlin Hawayek/Jean-Luc Baker
5. Anastasia Cannuscio/Colin McManus
6. Danielle Thomas/Daniel Eaton

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Ladies
1. Gracie GOLD
2. Ashley WAGNER
3. Mirai NAGASU
4. Courtney HICKS
5. Polina EDMUNDS
6. Karen CHEN

Men
1. Max AARON
2. Nathan CHEN
3. Adam RIPPON
4. Ross MINER
5. Grant HOCHSTEIN
6. Timothy DOLENSKY

Pairs
3. Marissa CASTELLI / Mervin TRAN
5. Jessica PFUND / Joshua SANTILLAN
6. Jessica CALALANG / Zack SIDHU

Dance

Oh wow. I just put Mirai in third. This is stressful. :drama:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Oh wow. I just put Mirai in third. This is stressful. :drama:
judging by TSL tweet her practice was very good so dont feel bad about it!! i will change my prediction and put her higher as well :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
THIS IS YOUR SIX HOUR WARNING.

You have just 6 hours left until the target time to get your predictions in, i.e. until 13.45 CST (19:45 GMT)

But, as usual in my Games, this is just a target time so that you are not rushing about at the last minute. Predictions for each category will still be accepted up until the start of that category’s Short Programme.

Please Note: From this round onwards, if you want to change your predictions after the first SP has started, you have to post the amendments IN A NEW POST. Editing your original post will invalidate your predictions.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Re Denney/Frazier, IMO it is safe to assume that they are not competing, although I have not seen any outright announcement from them or from USFS.

(1) See Brandon's reply to Jessica Calalang's tweet that she will miss Haven and Brandon at Nats. (Jessica attached a photo of Zack and herself with Haven and Brandon.)
Brandon tweeted back, "... can't wait to watch ����".

ETA:
And in reply to Jessica's corresponding Instagram, Haven replied, "I'm really gonna miss seeing you guys too!!!! Good luck next week!! ��❤️����

(2) No mention whatsoever of Haven and Brandon :sad4: in Lynn Rutherford's IN preview of the pairs field at Nats:

Sad that Haven and Brandon will not be at Nats, but I look forward to their return next season. It is reassuring that the tone of their replies seems upbeat :) to me.

ETA (on Jan 17):

(3) On the NBC preview show today, Terry Gannon mentioned in passing that Haven and Brandon will not be competing at Nats.​

The starting orders for today's competitions are now up and, sure enough, Haven and Brandon are not listed in the Pairs Start Order.

HOWEVER, they are not the only ones that have disappeared. Chelsea LIU / Brian JOHNSON are also missing.

So, with the early withdrawal of Gretchen DONLAN / Nathan BARTHOLOMAY, that means we have had 3 withdrawals from the Pairs competition.

But, don't worry. If you have put any of these three couples in your predictions, there is no need to panic. They will be discounted, and everybody below them will be moved up.

Looking at the Ladies Start Order, it is interesting that there have been NO withdrawals since I made out this thread.

I will post the SP Start Order tables to the Original Post once I find out where the warm-ups are positioned...

(By the way, you still have 2 hours until the target time to get your predictions in, and 3 hours until the first SP starts. So, there is still plenty of time to join in).

CaroLiza_fan

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Pairs:

1. Alexa Scimeca / Chris Knierim
2. Tarah Kayne/ Daniel O'Shea
3. Madeline Aaron / Max Settlege
4. Marissa Castelli/ Mervin Tran
5. Jessica Pfund/ Joshua Santillan
6. Caitlyn Fields/ Ernie Utah Stevens

Ladies:

1. Ashley Wagner
2. Gracie Gold
3. Courtney Hicks
4. Polina Edmunds
5. Mirai Nagasu
6. Mariah Bell

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
I will go out on a limb
Pairs

Gold Scimeca and Knierim with generous marks
Silver Kayne and O Shea
Bronze Castelli and Tran

Men

Gold Max Aaron
Silver Adam Rippon
Bronze Nathan CHen

Dance

Gold Chock and Bates
Silver Shibutanis
Bronze Hubbell and Donahoe

Ladies

Gold Gracie Gold
Silver Ashley Wagner
Bronze Karen Chen

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I am afraid that the target time for getting your predictions in has now passed.

However, if you still want to enter we will still be accepting predictions for each discipline up until the start of their Short Programme.

Please Note: From this round onwards, if you want to change your predictions after the first SP has started, you have to post the amendments IN A NEW POST. Editing your original post will invalidate your predictions.

CaroLiza_fan

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Pairs results are in!!!

Gold Medal : Layback11, matmuh, SashaJuliaSpins, tommybuffano12 ,Chris_E, theskatingbutterfly, sunnystars, desertskates, cathlen, voolfee, lighthouse, Jombi, paperhearts, Nathan13, Weathergal, cer, text_skate, CaroLiza_fan , RaCr9 with 65 points! :yahoo: :hap93:

Silver Medal : apgold, Crossover, invisiblespiral, tulosai, angy555, eta, randomfan, Icebethy, daphenaxa, Marin, ashleywagner, vivskates, casualfan, rosacotton, hydroblader, Lydia1703, Hyena with 55 points! :clap:

Bronze Medal : Florencito, Debrah, sequinsgalore with 50 points! :hap85:

Congratulations to all!!!! :gclap:

if you find any mistakes feel free to correct me!

SashaJuliaSpins

Final Flight
Pairs results are in!!!

Gold Medal : Layback11, matmuh, SashaJuliaSpins, tommybuffano12 ,Chris_E, theskatingbutterfly, sunnystars, desertskates, cathlen, voolfee, lighthouse, Jombi, paperhearts, Nathan13, Weathergal, cer, text_skate, CaroLiza_fan , RaCr9 with 65 points! :yahoo: :hap93:

Silver Medal : apgold, Crossover, invisiblespiral, tulosai, angy555, eta, randomfan, Icebethy, daphenaxa, Marin, ashleywagner, vivskates, casualfan, rosacotton, hydroblader, Lydia1703, Hyena with 55 points! :clap:

Bronze Medal : Florencito, Debrah, sequinsgalore with 50 points! :hap85:

Congratulations to all!!!! :gclap:

if you find any mistakes feel free to correct me!

:rofl: I love seeing my name in the gold medal position! Pleasant surprise!:laugh:

Thanks Matmuh, so efficient!