On the Ice
I did! Dance and Pairs.
Ladies and probably men not even close!

Last edited:

Jombi

On the Ice
MEN

GOLD with 50 points: cheerknithanson, jersey1302, eta
SILVER with 45 points: nadster, icekiwi, tulosai, nathan13, sabrina, apgold, icebethy
BRONZE with 40 points: daphenaxa, hohoho, layback11, randomfan, jombi, CaroLiza_fan, sequinsgalore

Results
1 Patrick Chan (103.58 + 192.09 = 295.67)
2 Liam Firus (78.87 + 158.33 = 237.20)
3 Kevin Reynolds (77.65 + 158.53 = 236.18)
4 Nam Nguyen (76.04 + 151.65 = 227.69)
5 Nicolas Nadeau (75.22 + 151.34 = 226.56)
6 Keegan Messing (77.20 + 144.30 = 221.50)
7 Elladj Balde (69.02 + 140.99 = 210.01)

If you find mistakes, do let me know!:)

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
OK, not looking at the comments in the thread, as I haven't seen anything yet. But I just wanted to let you know I went into the spreadsheet there now to get the scores to update HALL OF FAME THREAD with the Ladies scores from Russia and Japan, and found the scores for a couple of this week's categories have been added to the spreadsheet already!

:bow: :clap: :rock: :points:

Consequently, I made out the podium positions for those categories while I was there. (Fingers crossed that there are no mistakes!)

So, for Canadian Championships, that is the Men.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Here are your PAIRS RESULTS!

Gold with 75 points and a perfect score to CaroLiza_fan, cathlen, eta, Florencito, hohoho, hydroblader, Hyena, icewiki, invisiblespiral, jersey1302, kresslia, Osmond4gold, paperhearts, sequinsgalore, sunnystars, text_skate, trains, tulosai, and voolfee!

Silver with 70 points to Jombi and SashaJuliaSpins!

Bronze with 65 points to 4everchan, apgold, daphanexa, Debrah, Icebethy, Lydia1703, Marin, matmuh, nadster, Nathan13, randomfan, and Weathergal!

As always, let me know if you see a mistake.

SashaJuliaSpins

Final Flight
Here are your PAIRS RESULTS!

Gold with 75 points and a perfect score to CaroLiza_fan, cathlen, eta, Florencito, hohoho, hydroblader, Hyena, icewiki, invisiblespiral, jersey1302, kresslia, Osmond4gold, paperhearts, sequinsgalore, sunnystars, text_skate, trains, tulosai, and voolfee!

Silver with 70 points to Jombi and SashaJuliaSpins!

Bronze with 65 points to 4everchan, apgold, daphanexa, Debrah, Icebethy, Lydia1703, Marin, matmuh, nadster, Nathan13, randomfan, and Weathergal!

As always, let me know if you see a mistake.

:clap: Really!! I rocked Canadian and US championships, unlike the Russian national!

Thanks Hyena, you rock! :thank:

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
MEN

GOLD with 50 points: cheerknithanson, jersey1302, eta
SILVER with 45 points: nadster, icekiwi, tulosai, nathan13, sabrina, apgold, icebethy
BRONZE with 40 points: daphenaxa, hohoho, layback11, randomfan, jombi, CaroLiza_fan, sequinsgalore

Results
1 Patrick Chan (103.58 + 192.09 = 295.67)
2 Liam Firus (78.87 + 158.33 = 237.20)
3 Kevin Reynolds (77.65 + 158.53 = 236.18)
4 Nam Nguyen (76.04 + 151.65 = 227.69)
5 Nicolas Nadeau (75.22 + 151.34 = 226.56)
6 Keegan Messing (77.20 + 144.30 = 221.50)
7 Elladj Balde (69.02 + 140.99 = 210.01)

If you find mistakes, do let me know!:)

Wow!!!! I completely missed the post! Holy moly!

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just to let you know, I have just updated the Hall Of Fame thread, and we now know the final overall Game podium finishers for Men, Ladies and Pairs (the second table in the Canadian Championships post).

:cheer: :clap: :rock: :points:

I will do a special post listing the final Top 10 positions for each category after the outstanding Dance scores are added to the spreadsheet.

HOWEVER, while making out the Hall Of Fame tables, I discovered that every time I have made them out since 4 Nationals, I have committed the cardinal sin. That is, after sorting the scores by descending order for each category in the relevant Round sheet, I did not put the order back to being sorted alphabetically by username. As a result, when I was subsequently sorting the overall Game scores for the "Total After X Rounds" tables, the formula in the cells was looking at the wrong scores from the Round sheet. :eek:

Consequently, ALL THE TOTAL SCORE TABLES FROM 4 NATIONALS ONWARDS WERE WRONG!!! :bang:

I have now fixed them, and the podium positions after each round are significantly different.

Somewhat fittingly, I was one of the players that lost out big time from fixing my mistake. So, poetic justice. :agree:

But, I send my sincere apologies to the other players that thought they had podium positions, and now don't.

CariLiza_fan

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Also I'm most surprised I predicted the 5th and 6th place places correctly. First, no-brainer. Third was just a wishful thinking that came true.

Sabrina

Record Breaker
I am almost sure nobody had perfect prediction of men's podium. So goes for ladies (with a few exceptions) and even dance...
At least in ladies I really hoped Alaine would win but I didn't dare to believe it could be possible. In the end Alaine was the only less/unpredictable gold medal in this competition.

Last edited:

rosacotton

Final Flight
Ladies Results

1st Place: daphenaxa and Nathan13 with 60 points
2nd Place: invisiblespiral, Layback11, Marin, randomfan with 55 points
3rd Place: 4everchan, angy555, Lydia1703, nadster, silverlake22, Sugarpova, sunnystars, voolfee, and Weathergal with 50 points

Congratulations to our winners! :clap:

If there are any mistakes please let me know.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Dance Results

Overall the predictions were strong, but the placements of Paul/Islam and Paradis/Oulette messed almost everyone up-- only one person got a perfect score! However, the scores overall were still very good- of 41 predictions, over half had a score of 65. The median was also 65; the mean was 58.

Gold Medal trains with a perfect score of 75 points!
Silver Medal voolfee, tulosai, Sugarpova, silverlake22, sequinsgalore, SashaJuliaSpins, rosacoton, randomfan, paperhearts, Osmond4gold, Layback11, Jombi, jersey1302, invisiblespiral, icekiwi, Hyena, hydroblader, Florencito, daphenaxa, apgold, angy555 all with a score of 65 points!
Bronze Medal Carolizafan with a score of 60 points!

SashaJuliaSpins

Final Flight
Dance Results

Overall the predictions were strong, but the placements of Paul/Islam and Paradis/Oulette messed almost everyone up-- only one person got a perfect score! However, the scores overall were still very good- of 41 predictions, over half had a score of 65. The median was also 65; the mean was 58.

Gold Medal trains with a perfect score of 75 points!
Silver Medal voolfee, tulosai, Sugarpova, silverlake22, sequinsgalore, SashaJuliaSpins, rosacoton, randomfan, paperhearts, Osmond4gold, Layback11, Jombi, jersey1302, invisiblespiral, icekiwi, Hyena, hydroblader, Florencito, daphenaxa, apgold, angy555 all with a score of 65 points!
Bronze Medal Carolizafan with a score of 60 points!

:dance3: Dance never fails me!!!

Tulosai, you are awesome! Thank you!