2016 Europeans Short Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 Europeans Short Dance

GF2445

Record Breaker
I'm very curious/nervous where Papadakis/Cizeron will place after the SD with all of the talk about their debut at Nationals. It seemed like some loved their programs while others absolutely trashed them. Well, good luck to them! I can't wait to watch. :popcorn:

I fear for them a little. The judges have really been asking for traditional styles over modern/contemporary/out of the box for the Short Dance.
That's was partially why weaver and poje scrapped Elivis and. Chock and bates scrapping dark eyes.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
I fear for them a little. The judges have really been asking for traditional styles over modern/contemporary/out of the box for the Short Dance.
That's was partially why weaver and poje scrapped Elivis and. Chock and bates scrapping dark eyes.

They scraped their dances because they had problems with required music rythms, and likely because of wrong time signature of their RW pattern in case of Weaver/Poje.

But overall I agree, this season judges seem to appreciate traditional approach more in SD.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Im sceptical about them
They may be 3rd after SD

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Anyone has a stream that work on smartphone (and without geoblocking)? I'm not at home for the last groups :(

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Brownie points for having Fusar-Poli and Gabriella Papadakis' boyfriend as their coaches.