2016 Europeans Pairs SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 Europeans Pairs SP

Rikku

Just enjoying the skating
Final Flight
Are they still mad at Weinzierl? :laugh:

- - - Updated - - -

Was that Stefania Berton in the KnC or am I hallucinating?

They're only showing that probably because they're all "pairs is the only discipline where someone might get close to a medal"

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Is anyone else even watching? :laugh:

Meeeeee! Although I'm pretty sure I'll fall asleep after Savchenko/Massot as I have a major conference call at 1PM PST. (It's 5:20AM here.)

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Now, what about that for a jump in standards! :agree:

Have to be honest, when I saw the start order, I couldn't understand why Danilova / Damianchuk were in the first group. I'd have had them in the 2nd group for sure.

For goodness sake, they have the 11th best ISU PB of all the couples in this competition!

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

gibbynka

On the Ice
Do skaters get points when they mess up like 1 part of the lift? One position I mean.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Is anyone else even watching? :laugh:

wish I would...trapped at work, trying to cope with new diet and separated from Figure Skating - the live is not good right now :drama:

Anyway - good luck to all skaters, no splat, everyone bring up the best you can!!!:cheer:

And :thank: to all Members providing reports, this is actually very entertaining :)

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
I'm here, left work a bit early to be able to watch. But am on the bike working out, so not too busy posting. ;-)

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just switched to German stream and, like, WOW!!!

Brilliant quality!!! :cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points:

Just curious, though - who is commentating? I mean to say, is it anybody we know?

CaroLiza_fan

Lota

Record Breaker
They seem very slow on the ice, buuuuuuuuuuuuuut at least Lithuania finally has a pairs team!!! :hb: Good for us! :laugh:

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Cute couple despite the 8 year age difference. The yellow tie on him is good (even her yellow polka dot dress), but her yellow back is just so ugly.

They seem to be very positive getting off the ice which is nice.