2016 Europeans Pairs SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016 Europeans Pairs SP

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
That was a fun programme. Before it disappeared, the TES Box wasn't far behind the Danilova / Kamianchuk.

BUTKUTE / ERMOLAEV go into 2nd.

Warm-up now, and then the moment we are all waiting for

:cheer: ALJONA AND BRUNO!!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

Sabine

On the Ice
Thank you so much!
For Germans: sportschau.de is streaming the pairs short (probably geoblocked for other countries, though). And it's only the pairs comp. they're showing, so no ladies later tonight afaik.

sportschau

eta: Not geoblocked from Italy, so you might want to check anyway regardless where you're from

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
It feels so incredible having the announcers say Aliona is on the ice. :love:

Lota

Record Breaker
Ok, so I've just listened to the entire history of Russian pair skating courtesy of TAT (she still hasn't stopped talking though) :laugh:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
I've heard a lot of negative comments about Alena. The fact that she is unpleasant and envious person. She even removed from friends Tanya, when she lost the world championship.
well TSL said she is planning a wedding on the VT's wedding day this year:laugh:

btw TAT right now exactly says she's a big fan of Aliona & Tanya:biggrin:

Last edited:

QuadThrow

Medalist
Daniel weiss makes a good job today.

But I do not know why he always calls the twist a lutzthrow. Horrible.

MIM

Medalist
ALJONA AND BRUNO!!!

I was so sad with Nathan's news this morning, but happy to see ALJONA AND BRUNO!!
Thank you, Rikku; the streaming the amazing!

Rikku

Just enjoying the skating
Final Flight
Yep, I remember him.

Good to see that, even though it is not a regular broadcaster of figure skating, ARD brought in somebody that knows what they are talking about! ;) :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

He used to be German eurosport commentator in the 90s then he switched to ARD and has been there ever since.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Ah, gotta love Sportschau! For a minute there I had hope that the German ARD or ZDF sports program on the television was airing it, too, but no, they are not. So livestream it is.
Their commentary is so good, I mean, such good clearly sproken German, I can follow it word for word. :)

Go Aliona and Bruno!!