Young You | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Young You

champs

Final Flight
Oh how timely, I just posted a comment at the Ladies and the Quad thread yesterday thinking we haven't seen a 4S attempt in competition by ladies for quite a while, and within a day I saw this. :) Hope she'll stay injury free while improving that 4S.

senatormls

On the Ice
Wow to see her and wonder how many senior ladies she could slay today! From what I saw from Moscow this past weekend, all except the Russians (?). Love the English spelling of her name! I thought the thread was about beauty and skin care! Bright future kid, just try to avoid the 'next Yu-Na' media!

skaterr

On the Ice
There was a sudden change in schedules. Novice girls had to skate two days early. It’s nonsense. You Young also couldn’t make it to the initial starting order draw. That’s why she had to skate first in group 1. I hope Young do well in FS. Poor girl she was on the flight for 12 hours.

Last edited:

Plumededragon

Medalist
There was a sudden change in schedules. Novice girls had to skate two days early. It’s nonsense. You Young also couldn’t make it to the initial starting order draw. That’s why she had to skate first in group 1. I hope Young do well in FS. Poor girl she was on the flight for 12 hours.
Same, I hope she'll fight back. That was very stupid of the organizers to do this, seriously.:dev2:
Fight, Young! We believe in you!:clapper:

MiRé

Match Penalty

So that's what happened.... I was so confused when I read an article that she "fell" and I was like, it didn't even start yet!!! That's a shame, but glad Young was able to pick up during FS.

angelicadiablo

Rinkside
Despite of the mistakes, she came first in LP. I'm surprised that the judges gave her higher PCS marks than the Russian babies. If she improves her consistency, she'll be a force to reckon with next year.

Plumededragon

Medalist
She deserved it, that was a good FS. Despite the fall on her first jump, she stayed focus. 1st in FS and 2nd overall is really good when the schedule was playing against her. Congrats! :clap:
Does she have another competition before Nationals? I hope not, so that she can focus on training for Nationals, but we'll see, I guess.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Amazing job on the fs!:clap: This will be a good learning curve for her. Strangely, she had the least to lose despite being the defending champion as she's not even junior-eligible this season, meaning no worlds spot on the line. I know she'll be even better next season.