2016 Europeans Men SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 Europeans Men SP

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Thank you! I'll catch up on the ladies in the meantime :)

Just to let you know, I forgot about the hour difference and copied the wrong name. It's after Streubel finishes, so an hour after Walker.

CaroLiza_fan

jkun

Final Flight
Just wondering.. Why is Israel included in Europeans instead of 4CC? They are part of Asia, no?

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just wondering.. Why is Israel included in Europeans instead of 4CC? They are part of Asia, no?

For most organisations, Israel, Turkey, Azerbaijan, Georgia and Armenia are considered part of Europe, even though they are partially or completely in Asia.

For example, they are all members of the European Broadcasting Union, which means they can enter the Eurovision Song Contest.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

bartlebooth

Record Breaker
^
Then you have Kazakhstan that plays Euros in football but belongs in 4CC for figure skating. It's just not completely clear-cut.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
ohhh not sure it will be enough for LP, very good 3-3 though and his spins seemed improved since last season except the 1st one :yes:

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Yes, but as far as I know most sports organizations in Israel have European parent sports organizations because Israel was boycotted by arabic countries.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
^
Then you have Kazakhstan that plays Euros in football but belongs in 4CC for figure skating. It's just not completely clear-cut.

Don't follow football, so didn't know that.

Mmmm. That is a curious one. Like, Kazakhstan is well out of Europe.

I take it they are trying to appear more "Western".

Ah! Azeri Jason is on now!

CaroLiza_fan

viennaskater

Medalist
Well the Turkish guy's program wasn't the best but it wasn't all bad. But it would have been easier to concentrate on it if that Russian woman commentator would SHUT UP!

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
i enjoy Larry a lot, he is very musical and has nice movement but jump problems gets in his way

Poice

Final Flight
Well the Turkish guy's program wasn't the best but it wasn't all bad. But it would have been easier to concentrate on it if that Russian woman commentator would SHUT UP!

You want Tatiana The Great to shut up? :drama: I don't think this is possible :cool:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Right, I'll watch the warm-up for the second group, but I won't be able to stay for the actual routines.

To quote the Honey Monster, "Hunger strikes!"

But, I'll be back for the third group.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Hmph! Just who I wanted to see before I left - Karel Fajfr! :sarcasm:

CaroLiza_fan