On Site Reports @ US 2016 Nats | Page 3 | Golden Skate

On Site Reports @ US 2016 Nats

ice coverage

Record Breaker
... ...and finally got my pic with Mirai, DESPITE THE PHOTOBOMBING BY ICE DANCERS WHO WILL
REMAIN NAMELESS UNTILL YOU SEE THE PIC...And at our. table we had ice dancers that train at the USAF Acadamy in Colorado Springs who were delightful to listen to. (Manta
and Johnson). ...

Thx for all your reports, Chris :).

And for the pic with lovely Mirai. So happy for her that she won the pewter.
(FYI, the photo-bombers are the new junior champs in pairs, not ice dance. ETA: I now see from the Culprits thread that you didn't know their names. I have answered you over there, but they are Joy Weinberg and Max Fernandez.)

As for ice dance, lucky you to sit with Karina and Joe. From afar, they certainly seem like great kids with lively personalities. Haven't seen their skates in St. Paul, but on Skate Radio, Judy Blumberg and Meryl Davis happily agreed that they were an impressive and memorable new couple.

Congratulations to all the skaters :).

Last edited:

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Thx for all your reports, Chris :).

And for the pic with lovely Mirai. So happy for her that she won the pewter.
(FYI, the photo-bombers are the new junior champs in pairs, not ice dance. ETA: I now see from the Culprits thread that you didn't know their names. I have answered you over there, but they are Joy Weinberg and Max Fernandez.)

As for ice dance, lucky you to sit with Karina and Joe. From afar, they certainly seem like great kids with lively personalities. Haven't seen their skates in St. Paul, but on Skate Radio, Judy Blumberg and Meryl Davis happily agreed that they were an impressive and memorable new couple.

Congratulations to all the skaters :).

Thank you very much for all YOUR help! Lots of stress so I have been making lots of mistakes, like making pairs into ice dancers! LOL! But anyway, I have updated my pics in my Nats 2016 folder.....no thanks to Photobucket that doesnt seem to want to work on my three computers and three different browsers.....:furious:
Anyway, here they are...
http://s1217.photobucket.com/user/CoyoteChris303/library/Nats 2016?sort=3&page=1