• Evgeni Plushenko

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Ilia Klimkin

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Kurt Browning, Brian Boitano, and Kristi Yamaguchi come to mind...

libra 1

Rinkside
Tonichelle said:
Kurt Browning, Brian Boitano, and Kristi Yamaguchi come to mind...

Of course it is Zhenia Plushenko - he is a jumping god if there ever was one!

Libra - from Russia, with love

RIskatingfan

On the Ice
What exactly "moves" is supposed to be? Jumps I know ;) But "moves" are very different things LOL Are we talking about MITF, choreography, arm moves...? I can't vote, I don't know what the poll is about and we're talking about very different things, more so if we put ladies and men together in the same list. Ilia Klimkin has great MITF but his jumps are not the best IMO. If we're talking about voting for "all", from that list I'd probably vote for Alexei Yagudin.

Jump-wise, I would say Dick Button was away ahead of his time. Recently, Kurt Browning's jumps came out of nowhere, Plushenko's and Boitano's jumps are solid and consistent, Kulik had beautiful jumps and Yagudin's are my favorites, they're huge and so powerful. Sabovcik's were great too.

gezando

Final Flight
The way your poll is set up:

Who has the best jump

OR

move

We can vote for a skater who has the best jump with the worst move

or

a skater who has the best move with the worst jump

Last edited:

lilphi07

Rinkside
Excuse me but we have forgotten on of the most technical skaters of our time

:love: TIMOTHY GOEBEL :love:

The original Quad King is one of the most technical eligable skaters on the ice today. He has completed more quads in competition than any other skater. It is true check his site he keeps track of his quads and so does Plushenko, Tim has still landed more than him.

KatyaFan

Rinkside
imo this poll is a hard one basically because choreography plays such a huge roll in how each skater is presented. each one on the list has their own unique element that is usually showcased in a performance such as: sashas spiral or y spin, oksanas spins, plushenkos bielman, kuliks edges, katias perfect lines, todd e. triple axel...so to make my point, its a very broad poll and a hard one - but have to say: there are no bad polls..cause im a poll junkie. :D :laugh:

ouridol

On the Ice
Position wise Sasha is technically perfect -straight back, pointed, stretched toes, quick revs, etc etc. I think Shiz is an AMAZING jumper and should be on here. And hello what about Midori? she was the first person to land a 3 axel? and same goes for miki -first lady to land a 4!

astarz41

Rinkside
The original Quad King is one of the most technical eligable skaters on the ice today. He has completed more quads in competition than any other skater. It is true check his site he keeps track of his quads and so does Plushenko, Tim has still landed more than him.

Well aaaactually, Tim has landed 73 quads to Plushenko's 86. ;)