2016 Russian Jr. Nationals Free Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 Russian Jr. Nationals Free Dance

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just watched the first couple, Amelhina / Filatov (missed them at the time due to getting breakfast, and didn't get a chance during the resurfacing as I remembered I had to catch up on something else before it expired).

Am I going mad, or was that Louis Armstrong (or at least somebody that sounds like him) singing "Ochi Chernye"???!!! :jaw:

I wouldn't have thought that singing Russian songs would have been a wise thing for an American to do at the time he was around... :slink:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Anastasia seems happily infectious :love:

Didn't she just! :agree:

We could all see she was extremely beautiful, but now we know she has a great personality too!

:love:

How old is she? I mean to say, is she in my age range yet...? :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
So happy for Shpilevaya/Smirnov, even though I think they should have stayed in second. They do have some problems with their levels on the steps - team Svinin/Zhuk have this problem. But they have a lot of potential and they should be the team going to the YOG.

And Loboda/Drozd have to make this mistakes right now because in the worlds, if they want to have the chance to beat one of the americans, they can't make mistakes.

Abraxis12345

Final Flight
I am sorry the SD standings didn't hold. For me, Shpilyaeva and Smirnov and Polischuk and Vakhnov have much more long term potential than either of Rumyantseva's Tchaikovskaya rejects, not to mention Evdokimova and Bazin, who have rightly been dumped this whole competition.

Skoptsova and Aleshin deserve to go to YOG based on their results all year, but they need to find new partners this summer. She's getting way too tall for him.

icedinn

wishing ksenia/kirill happiness 4ever
On the Ice
I am sorry the SD standings didn't hold. For me, Shpilyaeva and Smirnov and Polischuk and Vakhnov have much more long term potential than either of Rumyantseva's Tchaikovskaya rejects, not to mention Evdokimova and Bazin, who have rightly been dumped this whole competition.

Skoptsova and Aleshin deserve to go to YOG based on their results all year, but they need to find new partners this summer. She's getting way too tall for him.

I totally agree with you. Next season I expect P/V to get better programs and have a lot of exposure but I want them to work on their consistency because they have IT. So do S/S.

danceme

Rinkside
Country
Commonwealth
By far the best upcoming team in Russian dance are Shpilyaeva /Smirnov and Polischuk / Vakhnov

Loved P/V FD great flow