FiDs - ok, bit heavy exit
FCCoSp3p* - his camel wobbly (recentering?), unison on/off

Mixed skate

FS: 42.24+42.81 = 85.05, 130.09, 1/6

Last edited:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Hoping Fields/Stevens can come back next year, especially because (unless I'm remembering wrong) they did lose time due to injury issues this fall.

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
I actually think it might be easier to be at Nationals because then you are just fully immersed and don't have to worry about the outside world but when you are trying to watch everything from home it's worse because you are also trying to live the rest of your life too. Yesterday I was cleaning and running errands in between events. Today I"m trying to convince my husband that i need to be on the couch all day watching. And tomorrow I have to go to work so I'll miss the men's final, which I'm super bummed about.

Good point! I will be in KC next year so I will see if it is easier in person. Sorry you will miss the men. I will be fighting my hubby for the tv (he thinks football trumps skating)

tulosai

Record Breaker
Maybe he was just happy they didn't abort it.

So only the first group skated? is the final group skating later?

Yes in a few hours.

Sorry to hear Fields and Stevens did so poorly :( I really do not want them to split, but at this point it's undeniable that they are going to have to REALLY improve on the technical side of things if they want to improve on their placements.

slider11

Medalist
I noticed that Felicia Zhang was a coach to one of the lower ranked pairs. I always thought it was a shame that she and Nate Bartholemay spilt up. It didn't seem to be anything overly dramatic although one never knows. But it seemed like Felicia had had it with the pressures of skating and wanted to focus on school. I wonder if she regrets that split now? Bartholemay and Donlan seem to be a pleasant pair and unfortunately side railed at the moment with injuries.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Yes in a few hours.

Sorry to hear Fields and Stevens did so poorly :( I really do not want them to split, but at this point it's undeniable that they are going to have to REALLY improve on the technical side of things if they want to improve on their placements.

Considering it's their second season, and not even a full season due to injury, I can't see them splitting. Hopefully they can remain injury free this year and get some fall assignments (and actually skate them!)

keasus

On the Ice
5 Caitlin Fields / Ernie Utah Stevens

Music: Don Quixote by Ludwig Minkus

Black/red Spanish-themed costumes

2Tw
3LoTh - stepout/hands down (fall)
2T+2T
5ALi - crashy/awkward exit
FCCoSp3p - far apart
ChSq
3Li
BiDs - out of control, aborted early
5SLi* - aborted on take-off
2S
3STh - twofoot, stepout
PCoSp3p - wobbly camel

Ouch, 2-3 aborted elements and bad throws. They have nice style, but cannot back it up technically

FS: 31.97+40.75-1.00 = 71.72, 117.39, 3/5

Hurrah, Sequins Galore!!!!! Jeg har savnet dine kommentarer. :yahoo: Jeg er så glad du er i stand til at slutte sig til os for de amerikanske statsborgere. (Please excuse my feeble attempts to speak Danish.)

Last edited:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Hurrah, Sequins Galore!!!!! Jeg har savnet dine kommentarer. :yahoo: Jeg er så glad du er i stand til at slutte sig til os for de amerikanske statsborgere. (Please excuse my feeble attempts to speak Danish.)

He he! Google Translate?

TMC

Record Breaker
They're warming up....surprisingly, it's live on IN right now. I thought they wouldn't show either of the last groups.

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
They're warming up....surprisingly, it's live on IN right now. I thought they wouldn't show either of the last groups.

IceNetwork tweeted that they'll show the first two pairs (Smith/Reiss and Calalang/Sidhu) since they're skating before NBC's coverage officially begins. Not sure if NBC will show Pfund/Santillan though.

Ekm

On the Ice
Ugh, I have a feeling we wont get the NBC coverage here, the premier league game earlier was canned for storm coverage.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
IceNetwork tweeted that they'll show the first two pairs (Smith/Reiss and Calalang/Sidhu) since they're skating before NBC's coverage officially begins. Not sure if NBC will show Pfund/Santillan though.

I'm glad I'm on this thread or I wouldn't have known. Tuned in just in time for Smith to fall on a throw :palmf: