2016 Canadian Nationals Senior Men FS | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016 Canadian Nationals Senior Men FS

kresslia

Medalist
Wow I loved Nadeau!
Me too. Shame about those couple falls but I look forward to seeing him in the future.

C'mon Nam!!! Stumbled on his way into the quad and fell. Fell on the second one too. I think that's it for his WC hopes.

Last edited:

peg

Medalist
Small correction - Alaine was 11th overall. She was the one who got Canada the 2 spots! Respect! :)

Yes, she was 11th, but she wasn't the only one to get Canada two spots. It's the combined placement that matters. If Gabby hadn't made the FS, Alaine's 11th wouldn't have been enough. They both contributed

peg

Medalist
Me too. Shame about those couple falls but I look forward to seeing him in the future.

C'mon Nam!!! Stumbled on his way into the quad and fell. Fell on the second one too. I think that's it for his WC hopes.

:sad21:

kresslia

Medalist
He's nailed all the rest of his jumps, so I guess we'll have to see how this shakes out. It's not like the guys ahead of him are known for their consistency.

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker
Oh boy, Nam is fired up. Just tweeted this:

"It is time to get revenge."

Revenge???? On who? His personal demons? I hope he's looking in the mirror because he can't really blame anyone else for what happens to him. Can He??

I can't see Nam blaming anyone but himself. He must mean he's looking for revenge on the Nam who showed up last night.

:laugh: I think Nam picked that up from his training mate Yuzuru who, after a poor performance, would say he wants "revenge" (redemption). After the 2015 GPF for instance Yuzuru said: "“I definitely felt like this is ‘revenge’ to what happened in Sochi.”

But back to the topic of the thread, I wish Nam "revenge" so he can go to Worlds and reunite with his junior rivals Shoma and Boyang (and maybe Nathan). Go Nam! :cheer2: