2016 US Nationals Senior Ice Dance FD | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 US Nationals Senior Ice Dance FD

icekiwi

On the Ice
Go Chock & Bates!!

I am rooting for Maddison & Evan to take the title again.

I know a lot of fans are wanting the Shibs to take the title here, but my personal opinion, Chock & Bates' Rachmaninov is technically more challenging and the whole program is 'oozing' with passion.

I do like the Shibs and they should have come 3rd at GPF, beating Anna / Luca (Italians) and this (Fix You by Coldplay) is probably one of their best programs so far. However, Chock/Bates is my preferred team to win.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Go Chock & Bates!!

I am rooting for Maddison & Evan to take the title again.

I know a lot of fans are wanting the Shibs to take the title here, but my personal opinion, Chock & Bates' Rachmaninov is technically more challenging and the whole program is 'oozing' with passion.

I do like the Shibs and they should have come 3rd at GPF, beating Anna / Luca (Italians) and this (Fix You by Coldplay) is probably one of their best programs so far. However, Chock/Bates is my preferred team to win.

I'm in the small club of people who want Chock and Bates to win. I really really like all the teams in the final flight though.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
They're showing highlights from the ladies now, including Carly Gold and Mariah Bell (!). I wonder if they're going to show the whole final freeskate group's shorts. I just hope they don't cut off any dancers

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I'm in the small club of people who want Chock and Bates to win. I really really like all the teams in the final flight though.

I love the Shibs, but yes, I want C/B to win. That FD could be amazing if they nail it.

And I say that as a HUGE fan of the Shibs.

I also am routing for Thomas and Eaton to hold on to 6th place,which would be quite an accomplishment for a first year team.

We're just blessed with great ice dancers right now. I'm relishing every program.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I love the Shibs, but yes, I want C/B to win. That FD could be amazing if they nail it.

And I say that as a HUGE fan of the Shibs.

I also am routing for Thomas and Eaton to hold on to 6th place,which would be quite an accomplishment for a first year team.

We're just blessed with great ice dancers right now. I'm relishing every program.

Yes I like Thomas and Eton too! And you are so right, our dancers are such a great treat. I only feel bad we can't send them all to more international competitions- we have so many promising juniors too.

Layback11

Record Breaker
The results have stalled for about an hour....what's happening?

Wrong thread, but I COULD NOT BE PROUDER of Tarah & Danny! It was SO GOOD and if they can keep up this momentum...watch out, world! :cheer:

Also, Alexa's death glare in the waiting area when Tarah & Danny got off was my moment of the week :laugh2:...

tulosai

Record Breaker
The results have stalled for about an hour....what's happening?

Wrong thread, but I COULD NOT BE PROUDER of Tarah & Danny! It was SO GOOD and if they can keep up this momentum...watch out, world! :cheer:

Also, Alexa's death glare in the waiting area when Tarah & Danny got off was my moment of the week :laugh2:...

LOL I missed this... will have to try to catch it on youtube.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Showing Karen now and I'm wondering (and expecting) that they'll show Polina, Ashley, and Gracie at least before starting Dance which means they're probably chacking a few of the earlier group.

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
Showing Karen now and I'm wondering (and expecting) that they'll show Polina, Ashley, and Gracie at least before starting Dance which means they're probably chacking a few of the earlier group.

they may show them tonight i was thinking and chuck the first few ladies.

But will Tyler be mentioned? She barley has been anywhere else.