2016 US Nationals Senior Ice Dance FD | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 US Nationals Senior Ice Dance FD

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
they may show them tonight i was thinking and chuck the first few ladies.

But will Tyler be mentioned? She barley has been anywhere else.

Oh yeah. Maybe they'll show the top 3 tonight instead. The broadcast starts at 7 PM CST but the event starts at 6 CST. The first two groups will probably be chacked by a combo of the broadcast starting late and the top Senior ladies SPs and maybe even some men SPs.

OH HEY IT'S TYLER <3

tulosai

Record Breaker
I think the whole first dance group is being chacked. I think we'll see the final flight and that's all.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
If you're going to show the SP from the ladies, then you need to show it LIVE.....not in place of another group skating live.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
are you all watching ice network stream? my Korean one is behind...someone has other stream? thank you in advance

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
are you all watching ice network stream? my Korean one is behind...someone has other stream? thank you in advance

IceNetwork isn't streaming because NBC's broadcast is live. I'm watching on TV, but there have been streams posted in other thread that may help you.

charmblade

Final Flight
Thomas/Eaton got a nice score of 87.03 for a total of 145.01. Yay DanDan!

Listening to Skate Radio until NBC decides to actually show dance, it's better than nothing, but it's still super annoying to be missing the action.