2016 US Nationals Senior Ladies FP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 US Nationals Senior Ladies FP

badknees

Medalist
Word of caution.......stay on IN or any other stream you are watching. FOr Pairs IN showed 2 more couples that NBC did not and should have. IN did not tell anyone that they were doing this.

I would expect to not see the 3 or 4th?? group that NBC says or said they are going to show but in the end they don't. I believe NBC is breaking their word and contract with IN by chacking what they said they would show.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Maria's name just called. She's in a blue version of Liza's awful FS dress, but with actual coverage which makes it not awful

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Word of caution.......stay on IN or any other stream you are watching. FOr Pairs IN showed 2 more couples that NBC did not and should have. IN did not tell anyone that they were doing this.

I would expect to not see the 3 or 4th?? group that NBC says or said they are going to show but in the end they don't. I believe NBC is breaking their word and contract with IN by chacking what they said they would show.

Do you have particulars on the contract? I doubt they're breaking anything, it's probably more like the contract gives NBC rights to certain groups and NBC gets to decide what to do with them.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
1 Maria Yang

Music: Pearl Harbor by Hans Zimmer

One-sleeve dark blue swirly dress

3F+3Lo - stepout, hands down, looked 3Lo<<
3Lz - looked <
3Lo
FSSp
3F - ok, looked <
2A
2A+2T - ok, bit small
3S - bit forward, maybe <
FCCoSp3p
StSq
ChSq
CCoSp3p

Pretty good skate for 1st of the night, should move her up a bit - she fistpumps!

FS: 43.00+40.86 = 83.86, 120.20, 1/1

Last edited:

mice

On the Ice
Does the orange highlighting on her elements mean they are being reviewed? Sorry if that is a really obvious q