Who's going to be there? | Golden Skate

Who's going to be there?

FSGMT

Record Breaker
I'll be in Bratislava on Friday and Saturday (I have my flight on Friday morning so I'll reach the rink just in time for the Pairs' SP). Who else of us will attend Euros? :)

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
Like you, I'll arrive Friday, though in the early afternoon so I'll go explore the city for the rest of the day, and I'll attend the Saturday LPs. :cheer:

Sophie-Anna

Medalist
Meee :yahoo:
Just packing my suitcase :D I'll arive tommorow morning and not going back till it is over on Sunday. I can't wait!!!
Is this thread going to be a reports thread? If so, I will try to post some reports when I'll be there. I want to attend also practices, so everyday when I get back to the hotel in the evening I can write some reports if possible.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Meee :yahoo:
Just packing my suitcase :D I'll arive tommorow morning and not going back till it is over on Sunday. I can't wait!!!
Is this thread going to be a reports thread? If so, I will try to post some reports when I'll be there. I want to attend also practices, so everyday when I get back to the hotel in the evening I can write some reports if possible.

Here is the Reports thread! http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?58312-On-Site-Reports-Euros-2016

Thank you so much!

HR4

On the Ice
I will arrive on Friday morning and am really excited too) It is my first Europeans. One practical question if someone knows: is it cold in arena?

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Since many of us are going to be in Bratislava, we could organize a GS meeting! What about that? :)