2016 Europeans Pairs Free Skate | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2016 Europeans Pairs Free Skate

tulosai

Record Breaker
A bit low on PCS... I think they are a bit better than Z/K

I think they were better than them today but I honestly do think the PCS should be close between the two teams at this point. Like I already said though I think this team has real potential after this performance to move up in the ranks in a way I'm not sure Z/K do.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
well they're not as esteblished as ZK yet so i should have expected it

Zhenya replay:luv17:

Lota

Record Breaker
Also, can I just say how much I love this audience? Throughout the whole tournament they have been supporting the skaters and clapping even during the more simple, but intereting elements, not just necessarily the jumps and lifts! Hats off to them! :rock:

eta

Medalist
I'm not sure how it happened but my streams are showing the ladies FS - German stream showing Elena, Russian stream showing Evgenia :confused:

Sugarpova

Record Breaker
Yukochka is feeling well:yahoo: Im praying K/S can be OK for the next season! TAT says its possible

I really thought this is gonna be tantrum free but A/R:tantrum::tantrum: always providing it

Last edited:

Florencito

Medalist
Serena Williams down 3-5 in the final set and Vanessa and James on the ice... my heart couldn't beat any faster!

Sugarpova

Record Breaker
Cant stand Serena Williams:laugh:

Ppl always compliment Vanessa but forget how Morgan is such fine specimen:luv17:

Last edited: