2016 Europeans Free Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016 Europeans Free Dance

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Ach, I forgot about the Pairs highlights on Eurosport!!! :bang:

Would you talk to one in real life? There's a big difference between asking an innocuous question and being, well, creepy.

Normally, no. But, it depends on the situation. Like, I go to a martial arts club, and there is a 15 year old girl that is the same belt as me. And we actually get on pretty well.

CaroLiza_fan

Lota

Record Breaker
I absolutely love the fact that TAT and the other commentator are still mesmerised by Giada Russo's performance and choreography :love:

tulosai

Record Breaker
i dont know if its the song but really ejoyed that, start felt stronger though :luv17: and also reminded of awesome dance routine by Kayla and Kupono at SYTYCD :love:

The song also really biases me toward this performance :love:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Oh, I'm sure she wouldn't mind. But it's what other people think that I'm worried about.

And anyway, they've changed ask.fm now so that you have to sign in to ask questions. And I can't be bothered creating an account for yet another site. Like, I'm already neglecting everything except Facebook (including vKontakte, which I actually prefer to Facebook :drama: ).

CaroLiza_fan
aw u're too strict with yourself:ghug: dont bother with what pp think
esp online

TAT called Maurizio 'baby':luv17::rofl2:

Last edited:

tulosai

Record Breaker
Good luck to Agafonova and Ucar and to Kavita and Joti :cheer: Two of my favorite teams!

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
I absolutely love the fact that TAT and the other commentator are still mesmerised by Giada Russo's performance and choreography :love:

Really? what are they saying?? :love:

The song also really biases me toward this performance :love:

and other program brings me back to sytycd is D&R LP, hometown glory , i wonder if Mia Michaels choreographed FS number :love:

Sugarpova

Record Breaker
good luck to the polish team
loved em yesterday

aw apparently Brezina dad was super upset yesterday poor guy:console:

Last edited:

alebi

Medalist

It would be amazing to have a Giada Rodeghiero or a Roberta Russo... :eek:hwell:

Lota

Record Breaker
Really? what are they saying?? :love:

She said that, while she didn't get to meet Russo herself (I think she said that back at Pairs' competition), she got to talk to the choreohrapher a little, they exchanged emails. It was just such an unexpected surprise to her, that music and choreography :luv17:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Getting back to the skating, and Kavita and Joti are on now!!!!

:cheer: ALL THE BEST!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

Sugarpova

Record Breaker
She said that, while she didn't get to meet Russo herself (I think she said that back at Pairs' competition), she got to talk to the choreohrapher a little, they exchanged emails. It was just such an unexpected surprise to her, that music and choreography :luv17:
lmao hopefully she wont ask him to do a prog for Kovtun:rofl:

Based on Eliska's skate, I would say that inconsistency runs in the family... it practically gallops. Blame the genes.
she said they inherited his nervousness

Last edited:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
i dont know if its the song but really ejoyed that, start felt stronger though :luv17: and also reminded of awesome dance routine by Kayla and Kupono at SYTYCD :love:

good, ole SYTYCD :love:, still re-watching old Mia Michaels and Wade Robson routines...

hello everyone watching! So happy ppl already made praying circles for Bobrova/Soloviev (thanks Sugarpova and Snow:thank:), I've made mine yesterday after Ladies FS along with one for Papadakis/Cizeron - the draw is certainly in Frenchies' favour, for Bobrova/Soloviev they have to be foot-perfect

Sugarpova

Record Breaker
So happy ppl already made praying circles for Bobrova/Soloviev (thanks Sugarpova and Snow)
I dont get credit

Im in a prayer circle for SinKats:yay:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
aw apparently Brezina dad was super upset yesterday poor guy:console:

I didn't see him after Michal's FS, so I don't know how upset he was. But he had a face like thunder after Eliska's FS!

TAT sounds very happy about Kavita and Joti's performance!

CaroLiza_fan

tulosai

Record Breaker
I really love this team! :love: Combo lift could have been a bit smoother but otherwise that was just great :cheer: I can't wait to see what they come up with for next year- this season has been a great debut!

- - - Updated - - -

I dont get credit

Im in a prayer circle for SinKats:yay:

Yeah I'm going to go ahead and take credit for the B/S prayer circle... ;)