3S - twofoot, stepout
ChSq
2A - stepout

Some nice qualities, but bit messy skate and slow spins

FS: 55.88+53.36-1.00 = 108.04, 168.57 (PB), 2/5

Last edited:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Not the best Carmen, but I'm sure he's nervous...Tomas has some work to do :biggrin: (actually, not sure he's the best to help w/competition jitters...love you anyway Tomas!)

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Maybe they planned it this way so that the audience would already be there on Wednesday and Thursday, and they assume the people will stick around for the Saturday, because it's a free day, anyway.
It is one way to make sure you have a relatively full house during the week days...

Good theory.

For me, something like this would have been a good compromise. It would have maximised audiences for the evening and weekend sessions, both at the rink and on TV:

Day
Morning / AfternoonAfternoon / Evening
Wednesday
Pairs SP
Men SP
Thursday
Dance SP
Ladies SP
Friday
Pairs FSMen FS
Saturday
Dance FSLadies FS
Sunday
Gala

Unfortunately, the weekday morning / afternoon sessions would probably have lower audiences. But, that would be the case whatever you put in them.

CaroLiza_fan

bartlebooth

Record Breaker
Verner's protégé has potential, but, seriously, Carmen.
At this stage the music overpowers him. He was focused on his elements, how can he portray convincingly Escamillo, who's all about arrogance and cockiness?

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Is there a Eurosport link yet? I do enjoy actually understanding the commentary (I know, sport is international and silly silly me, but still...).

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
6 Mario-Rafael IONIAN (AUT)

Music: Vabanque (soundtrack)

Tan vest, black shirt and pants, white tie

3Lz - bit twofoot
3Lo
3T
3S+2T - pitched landing on 3S
FCCoSp3p
StSq
2A+1Lo+2F
3S
3T+2T
2A
FCSSp
ChSq
CCoSp3p

Bit easier layout, bit slow overall, but he seems pleased

FS: 54.57+51.84 = 106.41 (PB), 160.57 (PB), 5/6

Last edited:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Oh my god, Deniss is the first in the next group already? They're going to bury him in the standings. :sad21: Just show them what you can do, bb! There's still YOG & Jr Worlds...

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Is there a Eurosport link yet? I do enjoy actually understanding the commentary (I know, sport is international and silly silly me, but still...).
I don't think so ... German Eurosport is starting the broadcast in 80min. I don't think that British Eurosport is going to start earlier.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

Eurosport is due to start their coverage at 19:00 GMT, during the Group 3 Warm-Up. So, roughly 1h 15m from now.

CaroLiza_fan

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
too depressed after Nathan's news, i need someone to cheer me up, hopefully we will see fun skates :sad21:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I don't think so ... German Eurosport is starting the broadcast in 80min. I don't think that British Eurosport is going to start earlier.

Ah well thanks. The Russian link just went kaput so I guess it's a good time to oh, I don't know, alphabetize my spice rack or something.

:)