sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
good comeback from Kim/Minov
it seemed like they finished before the music

nonetheless a smashing job from them!

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Oh! For some reason I thought the ice dance started at 5.30 am my time, and I hadn't set an alarm, so I thought I'd missed the first hour, but I only missed half of the first couple's free dance. :yahoo:
Let the relaxed morning doing-nothing-but-watch-television begin. Really enjoyed this Korean couple!

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Right, for those of you watching the Eurovision stream.

Is it at my end, or has the picture been jumping back, and then forward again? Because it has for me.

It first happened about 30 seconds into Li / Xiang, when it went back to the start of their routine, and then a few seconds later went back to LIVE.

Then, it happened again a few times during the "Tobacco Road" part of Kim / Minov's routine. Although, these times it just jumped back to earlier parts of the same routine, not a specific point like the start.

And it happened again when the trumpet call came on during Matilda and Will's routine.

It is VERY annoying! :mad:

CaroLiza_fan

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
lots of deductions....all extended lifts? New personal best for them!

Sorrento

Record Breaker

Is it at my end, or has the picture been jumping back, and then forward again? Because it has for me.
Only watching one pair- did not jump so far. But I recall they do it at times, quite annoying.

auser

Record Breaker

It first happened about 30 seconds into Li / Xiang, when it went back to the start of their routine, and then a few seconds later went back to LIV

Then, it happened again a few times during the "Tobacco Road" part of Kim / Minov's routine. Although, these times it just jumped back to earlier parts of the same routine, not a specific point like the start.

And it happened again when the trumpet call came on during Matilda and Will's routine.

It is VERY annoying! :mad:

CaroLiza_fan

It is happening for me too. It was freaking me out:shrug::laugh:.

Sorrento

Record Breaker
China pair: wow that twizzle!
And here is the stream jump! And again! ISU- you are my biggest disappointment!:dev2:

Sai Bon

Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
Ugh....I love Aria on the G string, but it so doesn't work in Zhang/Wu'a programme :noshake:

Last edited:

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
the guy looked so unsure with what happened

- - - Updated - - -

woah the nostalgia of the song playing right now

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
I hope I can stay up for at least all the dance teams. I think I'm going to have to check out the videos of the men tomorrow.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
China pair: wow that twizzle!
And here is the stream jump! And again! ISU- you are my biggest disappointment!:dev2:
I hate to say this, but the stream itself really is top notch. Maybe it's set to a very high resolution at your end and that's causing the problems?

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Thanks for the replies. Reassurring to know that it isn't just me.

LOVED pretty much everything about that routine from Zhang / Yu. Although, sorry Yiyi, I'm not fussed on your dress. But, there again, I don't like any dresses that go overboard on illusion fabric, or put it in weird places! :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
OMG....Nelly?! Then 98 degrees. Haven't hard these in years!

Sorrento

Record Breaker
I hate to say this, but the stream itself really is top notch. Maybe it's set to a very high resolution at your end and that's causing the problems?
Look I don't mind 480p quality as long as it works fine. I don't think it's only me that has this problem. It never happenned before this season. First GPF in Barcelona it was heaven! I don't think they've changed anything since then.

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Speaking of dresses, I really liked Matilda's. She had interesting straps in the back instead of just illusion netting. Well, they may have had a netting base, but they looked like straps. She should get points for that.

thoakun

Final Flight
OMG....Nelly?! Then 98 degrees. Haven't hard these in years!

It's very common to hear 90's pop songs in many sport events in Vietnam. I believe NSync and BSB can still sell tickets like hot cakes here.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I hope I can stay up for at least all the dance teams. I think I'm going to have to check out the videos of the men tomorrow.

I'm not going to be able to watch the Men LIVE either. I might catch the first guy, but then I'm switching over to the Alpine skiing, because Eurosport always cuts away before the podium ceremony. And I always like to see it.

At least with the Eurovision stream now working I know I'll be able to go back to the skating later on. ;) :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited: