2016 Four Continents Free Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 Four Continents Free Dance

Sai Bon

Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
The stream is totally amazing...I'm watching it with no problems no dodgy NZ broadband...

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Okay, so that is going to get a point deducted for ending out of the music, surely?

Last edited:

lyndichee

Medalist
Yura Min and Alexander Gamelin have caught my eye. Have South Korea's ice dance team for worlds been set?

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
That was really enjoyable to watch. Good TES too. Too bad they're not going to worlds...That was set already?

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Count me as a Min/Gamelin fan. They have fun and watching them is fun. She really does channel Madison Chock, right?

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Count me as a Min/Gamelin fan. They have fun and watching them is fun. She really does channel Madison Chock, right?

Totally! But impressed at how he performed also!

Really great performance from Lee and Kam! Wow, Korea is showing a ton of promise in Ice Dance. Would love to see a new country in the horse race!

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
oh so close! but I like this outing

I think I prefer the senior version of this FD

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
R...e...a...l...l...y ... s...l...o...w ... P...l...u...s...h...e...n...k...o ... m...u...s...i...c ...

That was an endurance to listen to. I can understand why skaters might slow music down to match the tempo of their skating, but that was rediculously slow!

And I don't see why it needed to be slowed down that much. There was enough speed to the skating to have the music faster.

CaroLiza_fan