2016 Four Continents Pairs SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016 Four Continents Pairs SP

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
I feel like Mervissa have been scored a bit low in most SPs this season due to always going first or second,
Their Program and Skating skills are better than K\O and equal to I\M IMO and they should be leading

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Man, that K&C was the polar opposite of Nationals. I was afraid that they would be a bit flat and they were. Bummer.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Why exactly does Taipei keep getting 4CC? The crowd is nonexistent. North America deserves it again.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Why exactly does Taipei keep getting 4CC? The crowd is nonexistent. North America deserves it again.

for me, give it permanently to Japan and I'll even take off days from work to watch it

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland

I asked a question once why US don't bid for 4CC and I heard here on GS forum that US don't want to organise 4CC. Not enough profit or smth.

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker
According to a Chinese commentator, Weijing Sui fell and hit her head in practice why ??? :bang:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
finally caught up to performances, North Korean pair is such a pleasant surprise, she seems so lovely and they are very good :luv17:
very happy about Suto and Audet, there is sth about him that i like
now, onto the final group! :hap57:

- - - Updated - - -

According to a Chinese commentator, Weijing Sui fell and hit her head in practice why ??? :bang:

:sad21::sad14: