2016 Four Continents Ladies Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 Four Continents Ladies Free Skate

peese

Medalist
The way the standings are now, there could be more movement in this event unlike many we've seen.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
good luck to all ladies!! hopefully it will be great event like SP (well it was mostly great :p) :cheer:
special mention to Satoko, So Youn, Mirai, Alaine, Karen, Rika, Kanako! :hap57:

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
I want Kanako to do well so freaking much, it's not funny. I would be beyond happy to see her on the podium. That's my wish for this 4CC. And i want to see a clean Riverdance from Rika. I love that LP.

QLutz

On the Ice
I want Kanako to do well so freaking much, it's not funny. I would be beyond happy to see her on the podium. That's my wish for this 4CC. And i want to see a clean Riverdance from Rika. I love that LP.

aye, kanako is one of my top favs love that girl so spunky

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
Sending positive vibes to the last group of skaters :cheer: Mirai, Zijun, Soyoun, Rika, Satoko, Kanako! Also Karen Chen :agree:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Go Mirai!!!!!! Soyoun!!!!!! Zijun!!!!!!

Karen, pls take care of yourself... very worried for your injuries!

Kanako, good luck! I still prefer you over Miyahara anyday.

Grace!!! Redeem... sure you can bit bit of a head case, but no more than most big powerful speedy skater out there, aka Anna Pogo, there's a risk for going all out and attack your programs... don't ever want to see you downplay that aspect for some 'consistency' no matter what tick box scoring ISU tries to BS.

Really looking forward to see Amy Lin, Charterand and Osmond's FS, one of the few programs I really enjoy this season in terms of music choreography. Hope the skating can match with its ambition.

Good luck ladies!!!!

Last edited:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
1 Katie PASFIELD (AUS)

Music: Because of You by The Piano Guys; Don't You Worry Child by The Piano Guys

Purple sequin dress

2A - stepout, hand down
3S - fall, looked <<
FSSp
2A - fall
2S
StSq
FCCoSp3p
2F+1Lo<+2S - bit twofoot
2Lz - e
ChSq
2F
CCoSp3p

Technically weak with no landed triples or 2A, but she managed to keep smiling though

FS: 27.95+35.20-2.00 = 61.15, 95.78, 1/1

Last edited: