Four Continents: Predictions Game Round 2

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just to let you know that the Entries / Results Page is finally up:

http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1516/fc2016

So I have added the link to the Original Post, and pasted in the SP Start Order tables for the Ladies, Pairs and Ice Dance. The start order for the Men's SP has not been announced yet, so they just have the table containing the Final Entry List.

Right, now I have to go and edit all the substitutes out of my prediction lists, and then finally post them. :drama:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
After the problems with the Final Entry List for Europeans being uploaded so late, I decided to make out my predictions for Four Continents using the Provisional Entry Lists, i.e. the ones with umpteen substitutes included. So, my analysis may include skaters that are not actually there!

With the Ladies, there was only one skater I could possibly put at the top. Highest PB scores on all the possible versions of the list. Number 1 of the ISU World Standings list. Highest non-European skater on the ISU Season’s World Rankings list. I present to you Satoko Miyahara.

Next on the absolute PB list were the 2 Americans, Gracie and Polina E. The dilemma was which order to put them in. Gracie is ahead in both World Standings and World Rankings. And she has a 4.18 point lead in terms of absolute PB. BUT, Gracie’s absolute PB was scored at the 2014 Nationals, whereas Polina E’s was scored at the 2016 Nationals.

Admittedly, Gracie did beat Polina E. at this year’s Nationals. But, I have never been a big fan of Gracie (the way she was hyped so much over the years really turned me off), whereas I have a soft spot for Polina E. (largely because she is half Russian).

So, I went with my heart and put Polina E in the silver medal position, with Gracie in the bronze medal position.

Having sorted out the podium, I always knew who I wanted to put as best of the rest. And I was very pleasantly surprised to find that the absolute PB figures actually agreed with me! Like Polina E., I have a real soft spot for Kaetlyn Osmond. She has had a nightmare of a few seasons with injuries, but she has really shone since her comeback this season. I like her, and her determination, and the fact that her accent makes her sound like she is from my part of the world!

It was after this that it became difficult. There are quite a few skaters that I like, and their absolute PB’s are pretty similar. And I would like to put them all in my Top 6, but can’t!

The next by absolute PB order is Kanako Murakami. Now, because her PB’s are quite old, I put her well down in my Predictions for Japanese Championships. And it really pained me to do it. So I was delighted when she did better than I expected, finishing 6th.

But, Kana’s score at Nationals (her SB) is still low compared to the PB’s of the girls around her. In fact, if you used that score, it would put her in 11th on the absolute PB order, between Courtney Hicks and Yuka Nagai.

Chartrand, Chen and Hongo all scored their absolute PB’s within the past 14 months. Alaine Chartrand was next on the list and she scored her absolute PB just 3 weeks ago when she won Nationals. So, I kept her ahead of the other two.

The paradox here is that I am putting Chartrand behind Osmond, even though Alaine won Nationals and Kaetlyn was third. BUT, the other time they competed in the same competition this season, the Nebelhorn, Kaetlyn won and Alaine was 4th. So, given that the head to head this season is one each, I am putting them as close to each other as possible!

Chen and Hongo both scored their absolute PB’s last season. Karen’s absolute PB is 4 points higher than Rika’s. BUT, Rika’s SB (from finishing 2nd at the Cup of China) is 4.25 points higher than Karens’ SB (from winning the Golden West Championships). Plus, Rika has been in the 190’s twice this season (the other time being at Nationals), and was in the high 180’s when she won the Finlandia. Karen, on the other hand, has her second highest score of the season when she won the bronze at the Golden Spin, with a score of 175.

So, Rika got the nod.

I would have liked to have moved Zijun up, because I really like her. But, she has been scoring very low the past few seasons. Her absolute PB is even older than Mirai’s, and her best score from the last 2 seasons (last year’s 4 Continents) is nearly 13 points lower than Mirai’s SB from Nationals a few weeks ago.

For the rest, I didn’t bother making any changes. Except one – the Aussies. Kailani was one place behind Brooklee by absolute PB order, so I swapped them around. Yes, I have made no secret that I love Kailani, but I like Brooklee too. It’s just that Kailani beat her at Nationals by 25 points, and that sort of margin is hard to argue with.

With Men, although he has had an up and down season, I am going to keep Patrick at the top. When I first saw his programmes for this season, I thought “once they are fully polished, they are going to be hard to beat.” And it has taken a while but he recently set a Season’s Best that would still have put him top of the absolute PB order. Admittedly, this was at Canadian Championships, and there was probably a bit of “national inflation” coming into play. But, I have faith in those programmes.

The dilemma was where to put Denis Ten. He was second on the absolute PB list, and he always tends to do well at 4 Continents (it was at last year’s competition that he set his absolute PB). But, his results this season have been all over the place. His SB from the Golden Spin was 276.39, which is 15 points lower than his absolute PB. But his next best score from the NRW Trophy was 241.91, and his third best score from Skate America was 201.52. That is a huge range! (The other competition he did was the TEB, so we can’t really bring it into consideration since it was just an SP).

Also, Denis may be number 3 in the ISU World Standings, but he is number 25 in the ISU Season’s World Rankings. So, with these in mind, I decided that I would move him down, but to let how far be decided by how I felt about the other skaters.

Uno, Aaron and Jin were definitely being moved ahead of Ten, and I was happy enough with the absolute PB order for them.

Next on the list was Kozuka, who hasn’t done many competitions this year. His absolute PB dates back to 2013 Nationals, and his SB from this year’s Nationals is 36 points lower. That is a big difference. In fact, if I used his SB, it would drop him out of the Top 20. But I like him, and can’t bear to push him back that far!

His team-mate and fellow Takahito, Mura, though, set his absolute PB in this year’s Nationals. So, he moved up ahead of Ten and Kozuka.

But, then it became difficult. Like Kozuka, Kevin Reynolds’ absolute PB dates back to 2013 Nationals. Except, this was from the previous season. He has only done 2 competitions since he came back properly this season, both in Canada. And whilst he did get on the podium in both of them, his scores were still low in the greater scheme of things. So, he was added to the list of people to move down.

HOWEVER, I decided not to move Ten any further down, and instead keep him as my 6th place alternate. And I put Yan Han behind him, since he was the next skater I reached on the absolute PB list, and it was scored at last season’s 4 Continents.

I didn’t make too many changes after this, because we were getting into territory that included most of the possible substitutes. Most of the skaters here were in pairs. And the first pair were actually both substitutes. Nguyen and Murakami are both knocking on the door of the Top 10 of the ISU World Standings list, so I moved them both up ahead of Kozuka and Reynolds.

Next up were the 2 Americans, Hochstein and Miner. Both scored their ISU PB’s in November, but their absolute PB’s were both from Nationals. And whereas Miner’s was from 2013, Hochstein’s was from last month. So, I kept Grant ahead of Ross. Their PB’s weren’t too many points behind Nguyen and Murakami, so I moved them up ahead of Kozuka and Reynolds too.

Since there was a gap to the next pair, this was where I decided to plant Kozuka and Reynolds. After that, I made only one more change. And that was to bring up a few places Liam Firus, who finished just 1 point ahead of Reynolds at this year’s Nationals. And I put him just behind Reynolds.

Normally when I order the entrants to a competition by absolute PB, the order that is produced generally makes sense to me. I may make changes, but I can normally see why the order is the way it is. But I strongly disagree with the order that was produced for the Pairs competition at 4 Continents.

What on Earth are Yu / Jin doing down in 6th place when ordered by absolute PB?!

Sorry, but they are podium material. And that is exactly where I am putting them, on the third step behind Duhamel / Radford and Sui / Han.

The 2 American couples that had been theoretically fighting over the bronze had very close absolute PB’s. Kane / O’Shea achieved their absolute PB when they won Nationals last month, while Scimica / Knierim achieved their absolute PB when they won Nationals last year. But, even though Tarah and Danny beat them by a good margin at Nationals, I still fancy Alexa and Chris to have the upper hand here.

I have to be honest, I really wanted to put Lubov and Dylan higher than 6th. Had this been before Christmas, I would have put them 5th, behind Alexa and Chris. But, after what happened at US Nationals, I didn’t want to have anybody splitting the 2 American couples. I needed them close together as an insurance policy.

For the rest, I didn’t make any changes, as I was actually happy with the absolute PB order.

Turning to Dance, and for the umpteenth time this season, I put the Shibs on top. Well, they’re bound to beat Weaver / Poje eventually! Plus, after they both set new absolute PB’s when winning their respective Nationals last month, the Shibs are now only 1.59 points behind.

The podium finishers at both American and Canadian Nationals all achieved their absolute PB scores at those Championships last month.

Moving onto the two couples that won silver medal at Nationals, and I again put the Americans ahead of the Canadians. Chock / Bates were ahead of Gilles / Poirier on absolute PB’s, ISU World Standings and ISU Season’s World Rankings. And there were 7 points between their absolute PB’s. So, there was no contest.

HOWEVER, there was a contest between the Canadian silver medallists and the American bronze medallists. The absolute PB for Gilles / Poirier is only 1 point ahead of the absolute PB for Hubbell / Donohue. And their results this season are so similar. A win, 2 seconds and a third for Piper and Paul. 2 wins, 2 thirds and a 6th for madison and Zach. The only time they were at the same competition was the TEB, which was only a SP. But, I have given the nod to the Americans, because although the Canadians have the highest score, their other scores this season were lower than the Americans.

My Top 6 was completed by the Canadian bronze medallists, Paradis / Ouellette. The couple that finished 0.2 points behind them at Nationals, Paul / Islam, were actually 6.53 points ahead of them in the absolute PB list. However, that absolute PB for Alexandra and Mitchell dated back to when we had the Compulsory Dance. Their PB from the 2-segment era, 170.64 at 2014 Nationals, is still 4.81 higher than the absolute PB for Elizabeth and François. But, because they missed the podium at Nationals, Paul / Islam are unfortunately only down as substitutes at 4 Continents.

If you included all the substitutes, the American / Canadian hegemony continued for the entire Top 11 places when the skaters were ordered by absolute PB. And when you look at the ISU World Standings, 5 of the Top 7 couples are from these countries. It just shows how strong Ice Dance is in North America .

I was really torn over who to put as “best of the rest”. Wang / Liu have the highest absolute PB, from last year’s Toruń Cup. But the absolute PB that Muramoto / Reed scored at Nationals in December is only 3 points lower. And I really like them.

So, I threw caution to the wind and went with the Japanese. :biggrin:

For the rest, I didn’t bother making any changes. Being realistic, with the strength of the North Americans, they are not going to be competing for a Top 6 place anyway.

Caroliza_fan

FOUR CONTINENTS CHAMPIONSHIPS

Ladies

1. Satoko MIYAHARA, JPN
2. Gracie GOLD, USA
3. Kaetlyn OSMOND, CAN
4. Alaine CHARTRAND, CAN
5. Kanako MURAKAMI, JPN
6. Rika HONGO, JPN

Just for fun
7. Karen CHEN, USA
8. Mirai NAGASU, USA
9. Zijun LI, CHN
10. So Youn PARK, KOR
11. Veronik MALLET, CAN
12. Da Bin CHOI, KOR
13. Kailani CRAINE, AUS
14. Brooklee HAN, AUS
15. Amy LIN, TPE

Men

1. Patrick CHAN, CAN
2. Shoma UNO, JPN
3. Max AARON, USA
4. Boyang JIN, CHN
5. Takahito MURA, JPN
6. Han YAN, CHN

Just for fun
7. Grant HOCHSTEIN, USA
8. Ross MINER, USA
9. Kevin REYNOLDS, CAN
10. Liam FIRUS, CAN
11. Keiji TANAKA, JPN
12. Nan SONG, CHN
13. Michael Christian MARTINEZ, PHI
14. Yi WANG, CHN
15. Jin Seo KIM, KOR

Pairs

1. Meagan DUHAMEL / Eric RADFORD, CAN
2. Wenjing SUI / Cong HAN, CHN
3. Xiaoyu YU / Yang JIN, CHN
4. Alexa SCIMECA / Chris KNIERIM, USA
5. Tarah KAYNE / Daniel O SHEA, USA
6. Lubov ILIUSHECHKINA / Dylan MOSCOVITCH, CAN

Just for fun
7. Marissa CASTELLI / Mervin TRAN, USA
8. Vanessa GRENIER / Maxime DESCHAMPS, CAN
9. Sumire SUTO / Francis BOUDREAU AUDET, JPN
10. Tae Ok RYOM / Ju Sik KIM, PRK

Ice Dance

1. Maia SHIBUTANI / Alex SHIBUTANI, USA
2. Kaitlyn WEAVER / Andrew POJE, CAN
3. Madison CHOCK / Evan BATES, USA
4. Madison HUBBELL / Zachary DONOHUE, USA
5. Piper GILLES / Paul POIRIER, CAN
6. Elisabeth PARADIS / Francois-Xavier OUELLETTE, CAN

Just for fun
7. Shiyue WANG / Xinyu LIU, CHN
8. Kana MURAMOTO / Chris REED, JPN
9. Rebeka KIM / Kirill MINOV, KOR
10. Emi HIRAI / Marien DE LA ASUNCION, JPN
11. Yura MIN / Alexander GAMELIN, KOR
12. Ho Jung LEE / Richard Kang In KAM, KOR
13. Anastasia KHROMOVA / Daryn ZHUNUSSOV, KAZ
14. Yiyi ZHANG / Nan WU, CHN 60
15. Matilda FRIEND / William BADAOUI, AUS
16. Xibei LI / Guangyao XIANG, CHN

Last edited:

Florencito

Medalist
Men

1) Uno
2) Chan
3) Jin
4) Mura
5) Aaron
6) Tanaka
7) Miner

Ladies

1) Miyahara
2) Gold
3) Hongo
4) Chartrand
5) Nagasu
6) Chen
7) Murakami

Pais

1) Sui/Han
2) Duhamel/Radford
3) Yu/Jin
4) Scimeca/Knierim
5) Kayne/O Shea
6) Iliushechkina/Mocovitch
7) Castelli/Tran

Ice Dance

1) Weaver/Poje
2) Shibutani/Shibutani
3) Chock/Bates
4) Hubbell/Donohue
5) Gilles/Poirier
6) Paradis/Ouellette
7) Kim/Minov

text_skate

🇺🇦
Medalist
Country
European-Union
Men:
  1. Patrick CHAN
  2. Shoma UNO
  3. Boyang JIN
  4. Max AARON
  5. Takahito MURA
    ----
  6. Han YAN

Ladies:
  1. Satoko MIYAHARA
  2. Gracie GOLD
  3. Rika HONGO
  4. Mirai NAGASU
  5. Kanako MURAKAMI
    ----
  6. Zijun LI

Pairs:
  1. Meagan DUHAMEL / Eric RADFORD
  2. Wenjing SUI / Cong HAN
  3. Xiaoyu YU / Yang JIN
  4. Alexa SCIMECA / Chris KNIERIM
  5. Tarah KAYNE / Daniel O SHEA
    ----
  6. Lubov ILIUSHECHKINA / Dylan MOSCOVITCH

Ice Dance:
  1. Kaitlyn WEAVER / Andrew POJE
  2. Maia SHIBUTANI / Alex SHIBUTANI
  3. Madison CHOCK / Evan BATES
  4. Madison HUBBELL / Zachary DONOHUE
  5. Piper GILLES / Paul POIRIER
    ----
  6. Shiyue WANG / Xinyu LIU

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
THIS IS YOUR EIGHT HOUR WARNING.

You have just 8 hours left until the target time to get your predictions in, i.e. until 11:45 CST (03:45 GMT)

But, as usual in my Games, this is just a target time so that you are not rushing about at the last minute. Predictions for each category will still be accepted up until the start of that category’s Short Programme.

Please Note: As per the new Rules introduced to the Nationals Game for American and Canadian Championships, if you want to change your predictions after the first SP has started, you have to post the amendments IN A NEW POST. Editing your original post will invalidate your predictions.

Also, please be aware that I will not be posting any warnings in the last few hours before the Short Dance starts, because all being well I will be tucked up in bed fast asleep. :bed:

Although, I do hope I am awake in time for the skating starting.

CaroLiza_fan

shyne

Final Flight
Ladies

1. Satoko Miyahara
2. Gracie Gold
3. Rika Hongo
4. Kanako Murakami
5. Mirai Nagasu
6. Alaine Chartrand

Men

1. Patrick Chan
2. Shoma Uno
3. Boyang Jin
4. Max Aaron
5. Takahito Mura
6. Kaiji Tanaka

Dance
1. Weaver/Poje
2. Shibutani/Shibutani
3. Chock/Bates
4. Hubbell/Donohue
5. Gilles/Poirier
6. Paradis/Ouellette

Pairs
1. Sui/Han
2. Duhamel/Radford
3. Scimeca/Knierim
4. Yu/Jin
5. Kayne/O'Shea
6. Iliushenkina/Moscovich

LadyB

Record Breaker
THIS IS YOUR EIGHT HOUR WARNING.

You have just 8 hours left until the target time to get your predictions in, i.e. until 11:45 CST (03:45 GMT)

Thanks for being so efficient. Can you just quickly explain to me again how the points are allocated? I've only joined last month, tried to work it out from the European results, but thought I'd better ask the expert. I've done my predictions already. Thank you so much in advance!!! :bow:

alebi

Medalist
Ladies:

1. Satoko MIYAHARA
2. Gracie GOLD
3. Rika HONGO
4. Kaetlyn OSMOND
5. Mirai NAGASU
---
6. Kanako MURAKAMI
7. Zijun LI

Men:

1. Shoma UNO
2. Patrick CHAN
3. Boyang JIN
4. Takahito MURA
5. Max AARON
---
6. Han YAN
7. Nan SONG

Pairs:

3. Xiaoyu YU / Yang JIN
4. Tarah KAYNE / Daniel O SHEA
5. Alexa SCIMECA / Chris KNIERIM
---
7. Marissa CASTELLI / Mervin TRAN

Dance:

4. Piper GILLES / Paul POIRIER
5. Madison HUBBELL / Zachary DONOHUE
---
6. Rebeka KIM / Kirill MINOV
7. Shiyue WANG / Xinyu LIU

Eclair

Medalist
Whole Post

Wow, you've really put some thought in your prediction, haven't you:agree:

Agree with you on Satoko, Polina and Gracie!

But I have to disagree with you on Mirai being 8th and Rika being 6th - Mirai is in great shape this season and Rika's podium material in my opinion ;) We'll see who's going to be right:drama:

cer

Rinkside
Ladies

1. Gracie GOLD
2. Satoko MIYAHARA
3. Alaine CHARTRAND
4. Mirai NAGASU
5. Rika HONGO
6. Kaitlin OSMOND

Men

1. Patrick CHAN
2. Shoma UNO
3. Boyang JIN
4. Max AARON
5. Takahito MURA
6. Han YAN

Pairs

1. Wenjing SUI / Cong HAN
2. Meagan DUHAMEL / Eric RADFORD
3. Xiaoyu YU / Yang JIN
4. Alexa SCIMECA / Chris KNIERIM
5. Tarah KAYNE / Daniel O SHEA

Dance

2. Maia SHIBUTANI/ Alex SHIBUTANI
3. Madison CHOCK/ Evan BATES
4. Piper GILLES / Paul POIRIER
5. Madison HUBBELL/ Zachary DONOHUE
6. Elisabeth PARADIS / Francois-Xavier OUELLETTE

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Over thinking, gotta just go for it!

MEN
1. Patrick CHAN
2. Shoma UNO
3. Boyang JIN
4. Max AARON
5. Grant HOCHSTEIN
6. Ross MINER

LADIES
1. Satoko MIYAHARA
2. Gracie GOLD
3. Alaine CHARTRAND
4. Mirai NAGASU
5. Rika HONGO
6. Kaetlyn OSMOND

PAIRS
3. Xiaoyu YU / Yang JIN
5. Alexa SCIMECA / Chris KNIERIM
6. Marissa CASTELLI / Mervin TRAN

DANCE
4. Madison HUBBELL / Zachary DONOHUE

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Men
1. Patrick Chan CAN
2. Shoma Uno JPN
3. Boyang Jin CHN
4. Max Aaron USA
5. Takahito Mura JPN
6. Han Yan CHN

Ladies
1. Satoko Miyahara JPN
2. Gracie Gold USA
3. Rika Hongo JPN
4. Zijun Li CHN
5. Mirai Nagasu USA
6. Kaetlyn Osmond CAN

Pairs
1. Meagan Duhamel / Eric Radford CAN
2. Wenjing Sui / Cong Han CHN
3. Xiaoyu Yu / Yang Jin CHN
4. Alexa Scimeca / Chris Knierim USA
5. Tarah Kayne / Daniel O'Shea USA
6. Lubov Iliushechkina / Dylan Moscovitch CAN

Ice Dance
1. Kaitlyn Weaver / Andrew Poje CAN
2. Maia Shibutani / Alex Shibutani USA
3. Madison Chock / Evan Bates USA
4. Madison Hubbell / Zachary Donohue USA
5. Piper Gilles / Paul Poirier CAN
6. Elisabeth Paradis / Francois-Xavier Ouellette CAN

Puchi

On the Ice
Men

1. Patrick Chan
2. Shoma Uno
3. Max Aaron
4. Boyang Jin
5. Takahito Mura
6. Ross Miner

Ladies

1. Gracie Gold
2. Satoko Miyahara
3. Mirai Nagasu
4. Kaetlyn Osmond
5. Rika Hongo
6. Alaine Chartrand

Pairs

1. Meagan Duhamel / Eric Radford
2. Wenjing Sui / Cong Han
3. Xiaoyu Yu / Yang Jin
4. Alexa Scimeca / Chris Knierim
5. Tarah Kayne / Daniel O'Shea
6. Lubov Iliushechkina / Dylan Moscovitch

Ice Dance

1. Kaitlyn Weaver / Andrew Poje
2. Maia Shibutani / Alex Shibutani
3. Madison Chock / Evan Bates USA
4. Madison Hubbell / Zachary Donohue
5. Piper Gilles / Paul Poirier
6. Elisabeth Paradis / Francois-Xavier Ouellette

RaCr9

Rinkside
Ladies
1. Gracie GOLD
2. Satoko MIYAHARA
3. Rika HONGO
4. Mirai NAGASU
5. Karen Chen
6. Kaetlyn OSMOND

Men
1. Shoma UNO
2. Patrick CHAN
3. Boyang JIN
4. Max AARON
5. Han YAN
6. Takahito Mura

Pairs
1. Wenjing SUI / Cong HAN
2. Meagan DUHAMEL / Eric RADFORD
3. Alexa SCIMECA / Chris KNIERIM
5. Lubov ILIUSHECHKINA / Dylan MOSCOVITCH
6. Xiaoyu YU / Yang JIN

Ice Dance
2. Madison CHOCK/ Evan BATES
3. Maia SHIBUTANI/ Alex SHIBUTANI
4. Madison HUBBELL/ Zachary DONOHUE

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
:eek: You're right! Thank you for making me notice it (guess my subconscious wanted Dice in there as well).

So all my predictions remain the same except for the men. Quoting myself is how I can edit my predictions and still make them valid, right?

MEN
1. Denis TEN
2. Shoma UNO
3. Patrick CHAN
4. Max AARON
5. Takahito MURA
6. Grant HOCHSTEIN

I forgot I had to come back and edit the men!
1. Shoma UNO
2. Patrick CHAN
3. Boyang JIN
4. Max AARON
5. Takahito MURA
6. Han YAN

daphenaxa

Record Breaker
Ladies
1. Miyahara
2. Chartrand
3. Gold
4. Hongo
5. Osmond
6. Li

Men
1. Uno
2. Ten
3. Chan
4. Jin
5. Aaron
6. Mura

Pairs
1. Sui/Han
2. Duhamel/Radford
3. Yu/Jin
4. Kayne/O Shea
5. Scimeca/Knierim
6. Iliushechkina/Moscovitch

Dance
1. Weaver/Poje
2. Shibutani/Shibutani
3. Chock/Bates
4. Gilles/Poirier
5. Hubbel/Donohue
6. Paradis/Ouellette

Hey didn't want to edit my predictions as competition has started and I just saw that Denis withdrew </3.
So for the men I am going:
Men
1. Uno
2. Chan
3. Jin
4. Aaron
5. Mura
6. Yan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I forgot I had to come back and edit the men!

Hey didn't want to edit my predictions as competition has started and I just saw that Denis withdrew </3.

I completely forgot oops. :palmf:

Don't worry. If somebody withdraws, we automatically delete the prediction for that person, and move everybody below them up a place. So as long as you have a long enough list of alternates to cover the withdrawals, you're fine.

So, there is no need to panic about having Denis Ten, or Meagan Duhamel / Eric Radford, or anybody else that has disappeared from the entries in your predictions. They will not affect your scores.

CaroLiza_fan

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
Dance scoring is finished! :cheer: A lot of people predicted the same thing, which made this round really easy to score. But if I got your score wrong, PM me and I'll check them all over.

Gold: graciegoldfan17, theskatingbutterfly, and CaroLiza_Fan, with 65 points! :yahoo:
Silver: Layback11, matmuh, invisiblespiral, SashaJuliaSpins, Tastetherainbow, voolfee, kressila, Nathan13, s_parks, Sackie, Astrid56, chuckm, ptskate, baymax24, Crossover, jenaj, Weathergal, rosacotton, Sugarpova, NoNameFace, moxiejan, Perdita, Jombi, vivskates, lighthouse, psusanne, casualfan, randomfan, Kinga, Marius, kaarle, tulosai, Hyena, Florencito, text_skate, shyne, semosk8tfan, sequinsgalore, Puchi, and RaCr9, with 55 points! :party:
Bronze: Poice, Marin, apgold, desertskates, MIM, daphenaxa, Osmond4gold, umeko_yur1tasukee, StitchMonkey, fallingsk8er, hydroblader, Lydia1703, Sabrina, xibsuarz, LA143, Excidra2001, ines42575, alebi, and cer, with 45 points! :dance2:

Honorary mention to umeko_yur1tasukee, Skater Boy, graciegoldfan17, theskatingbutterfly, psusanne, and CaroLiza_Fan, for being the only people in the game to predict the Shibs winning the gold. :rock: