2016 Four Continents Mens Free Skate | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 Four Continents Mens Free Skate

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I do not feel like this costume goes with this music.

da96103

Record Breaker
Is Harry playing Enjolras?

- - - Updated - - -

I thought Harry is playing Enjolras with the gorgeous red and yellow vest.

But maybe he is playing one of the underlings.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Very handsome young man with that kpop styling. I like the choreography of the step sequence even if it was a little slow.

He looks nice, on video, but it's by comparison we can appreciate the top guys. He had to do 5 elements to pass Jin's marks for his first element alone. The pull back shot showed he was skating his step sequence practically on the same spot, tiny ice coverage whereas Chan would have covered the whole rinks a few times over.

Not dissing this particular skater but to increase the appreciation for the great ones.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Harry's music sounds like Le Mis but his costume screams Lost Boys. Both titles can be applied to his jumps, bless his heart.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
What a difference a year makes.

Last year, we were all so impressed with Chih-I. But this year, he has been disappointing in comparison. :disapp:

OK, so the disaster that was the SP didn't help. But, even the FS didn't live up to what he is capable of.

I wonder if it is the pressure of competing at home, with all your family, friends and local fans there?

CaroLiza_fan

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
What a difference a year makes.

Last year, we were all so impressed with Chih-I. But this year, he has been disappointing in comparison. :disapp:

OK, so the disaster that was the SP didn't help. But, even the FS didn't live up to what he is capable of.

I wonder if it is the pressure of competing at home, with all your family, friends and local fans there?

CaroLiza_fan

I don't think Chih- I has skated yet :scratch2:

auser

Record Breaker
None of the kazsport streams work for me:cry:

Tried 10 or so... I know it's not my laptop since earlier BESP 1 worked just fine.

I wasn't having much luck with the kazsport streams when I tested them about 20 minutes ago. :cry:

Last edited: