2016 Four Continents Mens Free Skate | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2016 Four Continents Mens Free Skate

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Good job, Kevin. He kept it together pretty well. And I do respect that he isn't skating to the same 5 warhorses everyone else is doing.

That's one thing about Kevin that we can all be assured of: He'll never do warhorses.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Apart from the fall, that was great from Kevin.

After the disaster of the SP, I was worried what would happen today. But, he showed that he can do it.

As Joannie said, "Nice redemption".

I wonder how many places he is going to climb?

Better HK guy now.

CaroLiza_fan

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
That was much better from Kevin but I don't think he's ready to go back to worlds just yet. Plus the team has already been named as Patrick and Liam.

auser

Record Breaker
Major improvement today :clap: I love the program & the costume. Good for Kevin for fighting! He's the only one I was really invested in at this competition.

So happy for him that he was able to step it up today :clapper:. I didn't want to post anything before his skate was completed, so as not to jinx him :laugh:.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Congratulations, CKH. :yay: I'm so pleased for you!

Score a bit low, but to be fair, some of the jumps after those quads did look super tight and such. But still I'm very pleased and proud.

There's nothing skating-wise that he or any skater can do that make me disappointed in them. Honestly that doesn't make me judge someone.