Country
Poland
Mika 71.41.

- - - Updated - - -

Petr Kotlarik 62.72

Last edited:

Perdita

Final Flight
Not a great competition so far but love the fact European men's programs are fun to watch even without music!

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
ahhh Ivett, she can be great if she stops popping stuff :sad21:

Last edited:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
well done Mikhail for counting your jumps and not zayaking!! i know there are different opinions about zayak rule but i love when skaters are aware of what they are doing and adjust rest of their programs accordingly, Congratulations on your gold medal!!!! :cheer: now onto the worlds! :love:
i have no words for Michal, heartbreaker as usual :drama: too many messy landings but still better than Europans for me, seems llike he decided to ditch the 2nd quad which is smart considering its iconsistency with it

Perdita

Final Flight
Congratulations Mika :hap10:
Popped the quad and few messy landings but he somehow always keeps things together in FS. I wonder what's the point of changing the last two jumping passes...? I think his BV decreased slightly by that change. And no face in K&C :curse:

I thought Michal looked pretty satisfied with his skate, messy landings but at least he landed the quad :dance3:

So it seems Montoya missed to get the minimum score, guess he's heading to Sportland Trophy...

paulusfr

On the Ice
I wonder what's the point of changing the last two jumping passes...? I think his BV decreased slightly by that change.

Seems like 3S is harder jump for him than 2A, so he put the salchow before, and it means a danger of no combo if he going make a sequence as last jumping element, so... he just solved to do one of 2a's in sequence as soon as possible.

Last edited:

Perdita

Final Flight
Seems like 3S is harder jump for him than 2A, so he put the salchow before, and it means a danger of no combo if he going make a sequence as last jumping element, so... he just solved to do one of 2a's in sequence as soon as possible.

I'm kinda surprised if he chose to change the layout because he popped 3S at the Euros as it's a very rare mistake from him... but I guess you're right, he probably felt more confident with the new layout.

LRK

Record Breaker
So, people are talking about messy landings for Michal - but... am I understanding this correctly that he had no fall?! If so, that would be a miracle the way this season has been going! And, as the BESP boys would say "he'll take that".

ETA - I mean in the FP, of course - I know he fell twice in the SP.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I checked protocols and noticed that Vale & Ondrej did only 2Tw in both of their programs. Does anyone know why? I'm glad they landed SBS 3Lz though :)