Steven Cousins to Marry | Golden Skate

Steven Cousins to Marry

J

Joesitz

Re: Steven Cousins to Marry

This will break a lot of hearts but best to Steven, and I hope he continues to skate. By the way, you Canadian posters, who is this girl who is legitimatizing Steven?

Joe

S

Spree2spree

A quote from the news release on the ToP!...
<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Lenko, also a former competitive figure skater, was an ice dancer with her partner <strong>Danny Moir</strong> until retiring after this past season. Lenko is now a skating coach in Barrie. Olympic champion, Scott Hamilton will serve as the grooms best man. [/quote]

Danny Moir!..that's my future coach!...who Lenko?? could anyone tell me more about her?

Ps. You coul in your News Release write down that Danny Moir is going to Denmark in Europe to be an Ice-Dance coach;)

D

Dee4707

Isn't Toni, HamiltonBrowningfan, a big fan of Steven Cousins? Toni what are the details?

Dee

M

mathman444

Hey, I thought it was Steven and Tara!

N

nymkfan51

All the best to Steven and Kristina.
Will they live in Canada I wonder?

S

stilldizzy7

Steven Cousins to Marry

Mathman444,

Steven and Tara!

When I first heard about that combo, I was, frankly, shocked. Now it just makes me laugh.

Tara still looks like a 13-year old girl playing dress up.

Dizzy

J

Joesitz

Mathman - They talk about Steve and Tara in whispers and Steve and all the others.

Joe

L

Ladskater

Congrats to Steven! I am not familiar with Lenko, but she is a pretty girl. I don't know about Tara and Steven, but I think Steven and Shae-lynn were an item for awhile. Anyway Steven is an "adopted" Canuck so all the best to him and Kristina.

Ladskater

G

GSK8

Kristina

I posted a photo of her and her former partner, Danny Moir, on the press release.

S

SammieJ

Re: Kristina

I know her a little from Barrie. She's been doing a little coaching. She's really nice and drop dead gorgeous. She did compete at this year's Canadians, coming in 7th or 8th. She has two sisters who also compete in dance. Both were at this year's Jr. Canadians. One in Novice and the other in Pre-Novice. Sarah and Joanna. Funny though, I didn't know she was going out with Steven. I do know that she seemed close to Paul, Steven's brother, and thought it was a little strange. I guess now I know why ;)

D

diamondqueen

Great news. Best wishes to Steven and Kristina.

diamond:D :D

J

JillLaQ

I'm with you, Diamond Queen! Congrats & Best Wishes! She certainly is a beautiful girl.