2016 World Junior Free Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016 World Junior Free Dance

tulosai

Record Breaker
The Canadian teams have to move up a total of 6 places between them (well, Bent/Rasgulajevs and Meng/Meng do) to maintain 3 spots. Eek.

Honestly it isn't going to happen but I am okay with that. I'm not convinced based on what we're seeing here that they need three spots. I don't mean that to sound overly harsh but it is what it is.

Sackie

Medalist
Yes the CAN Jr Dancers have not stepped it up this year. They seem to be all stuck in a rut points wise.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Alla and Pavel are a really beautiful, mature team. I'm looking forward to seeing them develop over the next few years!

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Honestly it isn't going to happen but I am okay with that. I'm not convinced based on what we're seeing here that they need three spots. I don't mean that to sound overly harsh but it is what it is.

And Meng/Meng just dropped 2 spots. It really isn't going to happen unless there's some serious bombs.

samson

Medalist
Wow can we talk about how Betina and Yuri just did the program Chock and Bates should have done all season?

The last two skates have been great!

glorybox6

Final Flight
Wow, that skate from P/V was GREAT. Excellent intensity maintained throughout, a couple really interesting lifts. Glad I managed to catch this performance!

Tbh, I enjoyed that better than most of the top senior teams' free dances this year.. :slink:

daphenaxa

Record Breaker
I think they skated their program really well. Probably my favorite outing for them. Too bad for few minor hiccups