2016 World Junior Free Dance | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2016 World Junior Free Dance

daphenaxa

Record Breaker
yeah my Frenchies. so well done! that was amazing! Angelique is such a star! love them

glorybox6

Final Flight
This program from French A/T felt pretty generic to me, but they sold it well, I guess. I'd be curious to see what they did with more unusual music that would mesh better with their expressiveness.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm pondering if I should watch or not. I'm scared. I mean I know there are no jumps, but that doesn't make me any less nervous.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Always a pleasure to hear the Beatles :luv17:

Last edited:

samson

Medalist
well my feed is drifting in and out now... I hope it pulls it together for the US teams. A real shame about her twizzles. It really sucked the air out of that program imo.

glorybox6

Final Flight
I really enjoyed L/L's program too, too bad about the twizzles. Can't wait to see them continue to grow as they head to seniors.

- - - Updated - - -

"Oh great, another R&J movie soundtrack program!" said no figure skating fan ever (at least not this season)

Sorrento

Record Breaker
Why music said "Whilliam Shakespeare Romeo and Juliet"? Did he write this music?:laugh: I don't think he sings that part too. :rofl2:

Poice

Final Flight
This is Romeo an Juliet....then why is she so happy at the end when she's literally dying? :scratch2: