2016 Junior Worlds Ladies Short Program | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 Junior Worlds Ladies Short Program

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
So many ladies :shocked: It wil be accomplishemnt to even qualify for Free Program for many.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
So many ladies :shocked: It wil be accomplishemnt to even qualify for Free Program for many.

Eek. Barely over 50% of them can qualify (52.17% to be exact) wow.

I wonder how many more there'd be if the tech minimums didn't exist and countries who didn't qualify multiple skaters could send one.

Sackie

Medalist
Looking even worse for Tamura - she skates # 12. Even any little errors that early on and you will pay for them. No matter what they say the higher PCS is still saved for those who skate in the later groups. And with that many entrees - even the slightest error can keep you out of the Free Skate.

Skye

On the Ice
Looking even worse for Tamura - she skates # 12. Even any little errors that early on and you will pay for them. No matter what they say the higher PCS is still saved for those who skate in the later groups. And with that many entrees - even the slightest error can keep you out of the Free Skate.

I thought Sarah got quite lucky with the draw. She could have been skating #1 at 10:15 in the morning.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
One thing's for certain: The judges better have coffee, chocolate, and/or any type of energy food drink/drink tomorrow, cause it's going to be a long one.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
No kidding...it's slated to go over seven hours!

Exactly! I'll be asleep when it starts. And when it ends, I'll be back home from my classes (I have a 9:30-10:20 class and 10:30-11:20 class. And I live 1/2 hour away from my college).

ericpkh98

Rinkside
Women's sp today is going to be probably one of the longest duration I've ever experienced recently. I hope Higuchi performs well and nails her 3lz-3lo... In terms of gold... a lot of luck is needed.

Layback11

Record Breaker
Anyone wanna join Alisa Fedichkina's Cheer Squad? :ghug:

Okay, Tyler's? :ghug:

Angelina's? :ghug:

Marin's? :ghug:

Elizabet's? :ghug:

Masha's? :ghug:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
What?! The competition hasn't started yet and we're already at 4 pages?!

Given that there are a monster 46 entries, how many pages is this thread going to end up being?! :eek: :drama:

Anyway, the stream is now on air, playing music.

http://www.eurovisionsports.tv/isu/live.html?id=7

Is anybody planning on watching it LIVE in it's entirity?

I'll be here for a while, but I'll be bailing out at some stage. Haven't decided when yet.

CaroLiza_fan

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
good luck to all skaters, esp my baby Elizabet and Marin!! :luv17:and good luck to the judges and good luck to us all!! :biggrin:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
I am working from home this morning, have the stream on the telly in the background. Taking the afternoon off for figure skating and some other stuff... So half-watching, and half-listening to the music, I guess. :biggrin:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
1 Alexandra HAGAROVA (SVK)

Music: Sway performed by the Pussycat Dolls

Hot pink strapless dress

3S+2T - turn in-between
FSSp
3F - ok, maybe <
CCoSp3p
StSq
2A
LSp