Where are you sitting? | Golden Skate

Where are you sitting?

Liz1201

Rinkside
Thought it would be fun to see where everyone is sitting for the events and maybe even favorite practice spots too!

I will start I'm in section 16 row 4. For dance practice I like to sit on the judges side of the rink and all others usually the ends or whatever I'm feeling lol.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
For Men sp and Dance, I'm in Loge 3, Row 14. I am in the process of getting a the Pairs SP at Loge 21, Row 6. I will probably get a random ladies ticket as well.

Last edited:

winky97

Medalist
Originally brought all event balcony ticket for 315 row 5 so I will likely be there for all but the ladies. Decided to upgrade for ladies SP and LP Loge 3 row 14

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Loge 4, Row 19

And I'm pretty sure my big Australian flag will be impossible to miss during the men and ladies! :laugh:

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Loge 10, Row 11, Seats 11,12

For practices, we love to sit near the skaters' entrance.

During the competitions, I bring/wave the flags I have of different countries (Let's see - I have one for USA, Canada, Israel, Mexico, Spain, Italy, Czech Republic, France, Japan, China). None of them are big.

Karne, I have a friend who has a beautiful professionally made "Max" banner (which I helped her hold up @ 2015 US Nationals). I hope she brings it & that you get to meet her!

Thanks for starting this thread, Liz! :hap10:

Last edited:

londongirl

Spectator
For Ice Dance short dance I'll be in Loge 8, Row 22 and for Ice dance FD and both programs pairs it will be Balcony 309 between rows 4 and 9

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Loge 9, Row 5...I will be dressed like a Hi-Vis banana. (I think I can just about hit iluvtodd with a Smuckers Strawberry!)

Last edited:

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Section 319, first row for me. Hope to be at every event except short dance.

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
I'm sitting in club sections for all events except for the gala, where I'll be in Loge 4 Row 1 :)

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Loge 3 handicapped seating, but we have tickets only for dance SD and FD and men's SP..

MFarone

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Here is a link to the banner policy at TD Garden: http://worlds2016.com/faq/

There are also policies on bags, cameras, etc. The policy on banners explains dimension, and other issues.

Loge 10, Row 11, Seats 11,12

For practices, we love to sit near the skaters' entrance.

During the competitions, I bring/wave the flags I have of different countries (Let's see - I have one for USA, Canada, Israel, Mexico, Spain, Italy, Czech Republic, France, Japan, China). None of them are big.

Karne, I have a friend who has a beautiful professionally made "Max" banner (which I helped her hold up @ 2015 US Nationals). I hope she brings it & that you get to meet her!

Thanks for starting this thread, Liz! :hap10:

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Loge 9, Row 5...I will be dressed like a Hi-Vis banana. (I think I can just about hit iluvtodd with a Smuckers Strawberry!)

You have my permission, Chris! :rofl:

Here is a link to the banner policy at TD Garden: http://worlds2016.com/faq/

There are also policies on bags, cameras, etc. The policy on banners explains dimension, and other issues.

Thanks MFarone! I'll share this info with my friend, too. :agree:

I hope we're allowed to bring small international flags & stuffed animals for the skaters! I have a little Pooh Bear for Yuzu, and some little goodies for a number of other skaters.

Last edited:

lyverbird1

Final Flight
Loge 4, Row 19

And I'm pretty sure my big Australian flag will be impossible to miss during the men and ladies! :laugh:

I knew I remembered correctly that I'd be sitting near you! I'm loge 4, row 16 I think. We'll have an omnipresent Irish flag as well as other flags for our favourite skaters and I'll be wearing a rather distinct Chewbacca coat...

winky97

Medalist
Section 315, Row 2 for me! Oh and Loge 17, 12th row for exhibition.

Hey, u r near me for most events. I am section 315 row for everything but ladies SP and LP. Moved to loge for those so I sold my balcony tickets. Loge 1 row 13 for exhibition.