Stanislava Konstantinova | Page 28 | Golden Skate

Stanislava Konstantinova

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
She is on the list of competitors at the Aurora Games in Albany, NY. What a great opportunity for her. :)

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
This was great. I hope Stasia will keep this form for big competitions. And if you consider that her FP was partially an improvisation (longer version of last season's SP), than hats off, ladies and gentlemen.

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
That’s a beautiful SP from Stanislava. She really feels the music and emotes so well. I loved the step sequence. Wishing her the very best for the coming season.

How did she get selected for this competition? I was very impressed with her English, said all the right things to Nancy ��

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
And I like how she seems to take her career in her own hands.
Having good contacts in the USA can be very beneficial if you want to go into commercial skating in ice shows, or start a coaching career.
But a graduation from Lesgaft University of course is needed.

lusterfan

Final Flight
I will admit that I was never a huge fan (no hate, just did not prefer her skating) before, but her performances at the Aurora Games amazed me! She looks more confident and seems to have worked hard on polishing her jumps and elegance on the ice. I hope she continues to improve throughout the season, in spite of the onslaught of the Eteri trifecta...

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
amazing interpretation of this music!! I just FELT february is coming:biggrin: (maybe our cold summer added to it yeah:laugh:)
beauty!!!:dbana: & beautiful dress as always!:love:

Tutto

Record Breaker
Well done Stanislava! Love the dress - my very favourite colour actually. Her speed across the ice is amazing.

Could anyone post a link to her interview with Nancy Kerrigan please?

Edit: Got it! It's posted on Stanislava's VK
Her English is really good. Nancy seems genuinely enthusiastic about Stanislava's skating :clapper:
I feel today like the season is finally under way!!!

figurefan0726

Final Flight
I watched the aurora games. The commentators said that her FS was just a longer version of her SP from last year. Is she switching her FS from moulin rouge to malagueña? Her SP is lovely as well! I’m so glad she switched her flip entrance. Looks more consistent and not ugly.

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
I watched the aurora games. The commentators said that her FS was just a longer version of her SP from last year. Is she switching her FS from moulin rouge to malagueña? Her SP is lovely as well! I’m so glad she switched her flip entrance. Looks more consistent and not ugly.

No she will perform Moulin Rouge as her FS this season. They had technical issues at the Aurora Games that is why she could not skate her MR Free Skate.