Stanislava Konstantinova | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Stanislava Konstantinova

venx

Match Penalty
She doesn't seem to have changed size-wise during this season and in her December interview she referred to the body growth period as "last season". Her face has changed noticeably though, she looks older now, less like a child and more like a young woman.
Her legs gained muscle weight quite visibly, judging from the vids you posted.

vorravorra

Record Breaker
Her legs gained muscle weight quite visibly, judging from the vids you posted.
I had to go and look at some videos from Saransk. Yes, I think her legs look stronger now, but it's probably due to due to training rather than growth.

RadioFan

Match Penalty

vorravorra

Record Breaker
shortly after a success they suddenly appear all from nowhere ...
I know that Misha Kolyada's official group has him as an admin, so there is no question it's entitled to call itself that. So it's probably up to Stasya to endorse one of the groups.

RadioFan

Match Penalty
I know that Misha Kolyada's official group has him as an admin, so there is no question it's entitled to call itself that. So it's probably up to Stasya to endorse one of the groups.

Funny, that she is member in both groups. No idea if she has admin-privileges.

Heleng

Medalist
Country
United-States
Stasya has a sparkle and style that I think is unique and utterly charming. I'm glad she's not another 14 year old phenom. Happy for her second place at Junior Nationals, and hoping for a great showing at Worlds!

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
It is hard to tell that she is the same height as Gracie now. Only when she stood next to Alina at the medal ceremony did I notice how tall she is.

By the way, anyone knows what music is the the first part of her LP this season? ISU bio shows it is Vai Vedrai from Cirque du Soleil, but that only the latter two thirds of the program. I listened the entire Alegria soundtrack and a couple of other Cirque du Soleil soundtracks and didn't find the music. It's the kind of music I'd love to play on my computer and car.

vorravorra

Record Breaker
It is hard to tell that she is the same height as Gracie now. Only when she stood next to Alina at the medal ceremony did I notice how tall she is.

By the way, anyone knows what music is the the first part of her LP this season? ISU bio shows it is Vai Vedrai from Cirque du Soleil, but that only the latter two thirds of the program. I listened the entire Alegria soundtrack and a couple of other Cirque du Soleil soundtracks and didn't find the music. It's the kind of music I'd love to play on my computer and car.
Gracie is 168 cm according to Wikipedia, Stasya is 163 cm. And Alina of course is just 152 cm, anyone would look tall next to her.