Votes: 57 35.4%
  • Stehpane Lambiel

Votes: 25 15.5%
  • Jeffery Buttle

Votes: 34 21.1%

• Total voters

lilphi07

Rinkside
Please keep in mind this is the non-russian skater version so please do not get made at me I am just curious

If you feel that I left someone out besides Yagudin and Plushenko add their names to your reply and I will reedit the poll so that the results are more representative of the general public.

Remember: This is a list of eligible male skaters only

Last edited:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Mike Weiss, Matt Savoie, and Eman. Sandhu all are popular here as well... just a thought... I know I'd probably vote for Mike if he were on the poll... but out of the ones you have I chose Timmy!

lilphi07

Rinkside
hey how did you get that Tim picture on your screen?

Thank you for voting I will add those names to the second poll that will include Plushenko and some of the other Russian skaters. But seriosuly how did you add that picture or whatever to your screen that features Timothy Goebel.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I too would have chosen Michael Weiss, but in his absence, I picked Weir......42

Good poll! I have the honor of being the first to vote for Jeffrey Buttle, LOL.

Lilphi, to add a picture to your custom signature, go to User CP, Edit Signature. Then you can add an image, if you want, using the IMG html code. You can try it out in the Testing Folder to see if it works.

BUT...Any image that you post must be housed on your own server and you must own the copyright. You can't just link to a picture that you found on the web. This rule is because of issues of bandwidth theft and copyright violation. (Tonichelle makes her own banners -- they're pretty cool, aren't they!)

Also, don't make the picture too large. If it is too wide it will stretch out the page, and if it is too tall it will take up too much space. Again, you can practice in the testing folder.

Mathman:)

Last edited:

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
I voted for Tim, he seems like such a nice guy I just want him to do well. Next would be Mike and then Johnny. Final answers, Russians included! :D

Last edited:

takura

On the Ice
My favorite male skater is Evgeni Plushenko but I put Stéphane Lambiel cause he is my second fav.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Of these (eligible) guys, I really like Jeff Buttle. :love: I was so bummed out that he didn't make the World Team for Canada this season. :cry: I also felt bad for Takeshi. :cry: I hope they're both back on the scene for the new season. :)

My all time favorite male skater is still Todd. I'm also nuts about Paul Wylie & Brian Orser! :love:

lil lion 816

Rinkside
Tut, tut.

Ryan Jahnke isn't on the list - he's my fave eligible skater for now. ;)

I also like Jeff Buttle, and hope he isn't sidetracked with illness (or anything else!) this coming season!

A couple more of my "all-time" fave male skaters :love: are Shepherd Clark and Todd Eldredge. :)

Kasey

Medalist
I think it's kind of a non-interesting poll for me. Out of those listed, probably Joubert or Lambiel. But I would prefer to 'vote' for Klimkin, Weiss or Griazev.

Kasey

euterpe

Medalist
I'm surprised Sandhu is not on your list. He's by no means a favorite of mine, but I know others regard him highly.

BTW if you edit the poll, please be aware that Brian's last name is JOUBERT and Lambiel's first name is STEPHANE.

KatyaFan

Rinkside
out of the list, i like johnny weir the best. but outside the list, im an extreme fan of russian skaters and the russian art of skating.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
BUT...Any image that you post must be housed on your own server and you must own the copyright. You can't just link to a picture that you found on the web. This rule is because of issues of bandwidth theft and copyright violation. (Tonichelle makes her own banners -- they're pretty cool, aren't they!)

awwwwwwww thank you, Mathman!

I am willing to make banners to anyone wanting one... just give me the photos and if you want it to say anything! :)

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Mathman said:
BUT...Any image that you post must be housed on your own server and you must own the copyright. You can't just link to a picture that you found on the web. This rule is because of issues of bandwidth theft and copyright violation.

Also, don't make the picture too large. If it is too wide it will stretch out the page, and if it is too tall it will take up too much space. Again, you can practice in the testing folder. Mathman:)

Math, I didn't know you could put a picture here from your own server. I thought it had to be on the web. I think I may not be understanding what you mean.

Dee

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
you're right that it has to be from the web... however you can't just take anything from anywhere... you have to direct link from a server you own or that you have permission to use

as far as I know you can't just upload a photo from your computer and use it on here... unfortunately. It'd be a lot easier on me!

BronzeisGolden

Medalist
This is a tough one! I'm a big fan of Goebel, Weir, Joubert and Buttle. But, if I had to pick just one....I'd choose Joubert. He has that "it" factor in spades. He is confident, smooth and powerful and I can't wait to see how he improves over the next two years. I guess I like them all for different reasons:

Goebel - He's no superior artist, but he seems so genuine and always tries so hard.
Weir - I love the way he carries himself! He has the potential to be a magnificent artist...if only he'd add a little fire and technical difficulty to the mix.
Buttle - I like the way he carries himself even better than Weir. He moves so beautifully across the ice.

isk8nbessy

Rinkside
For some odd reason, it won't let me vote in any of the poles. But Since I can still post, My vote would go to johnny. :D I don't have it here, but on FSU I have a cute little smilie of him on my siggy. I don't think I need to explain why I like him, but I think we all know his potential and I think it's getting to some of the other skaters that he's doing so well without a quad. But this year is going to be different, I hope they know what an impact he's making.

Antilles

Medalist
I very much enjoy Buttle, but I had to go with Lambiel. They're both great. I hope they are both consistently good in 04-05.