• Alexander SAMARIN

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Nicolas NADEAU

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GS Forum Staff

Record Breaker
Who do you think will win the title in Men's?

Also name your favorite skater in the thread and give us three words (adjectives) that defines him for you.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Sorry, I can't choose between Daniel, Dmitri, or Deniss :love: They're all my favorites! So I'll give each of them one adjective.

Daniel - charismatic
Dmitri - precocious
Deniss - charming

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
I had to pick Deniss because he is my personal runaway favourite, but realistically Samohin would be hard to beat if he skated like he did in the Euros...

3 words for Deniss
Adorable
Radiant
Dazzling :agree: :love::cheer:

Layback11

Record Breaker
Who I think will win: probably Dmitri Aliev.

Who I like the most: Daniel Samohin, but I can't exactly pinpoint what it is I like about his skating so I can't do the adjectives...:slink:

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
This is definitely Dmitri's to lose, now that Sota and Nathan are out.

My favorite, though is Deniss:
- spinning
- joyful
- charismatic

MasterB

Final Flight
Title can go the Russians or the Israeli kid

Favorites

Denis and Roman - they are very smooth on the ice

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sure here he is, there is even several Romans skating here like Savosin and Galay.

Oh okay. Next time, I suggest you put the last name if there are more than one skater with the same first name.

I apologize if it sounds rude. I tried very hard to not make it sound rude.

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
I really want ALiev to finally skate 2 clean programs and get the junior title...and then join Petrov, Pitkeev and Kolyada in getting Russian title from Kovtun (sorry not sorry)

sneakers

Match Penalty
here goes
strange thinking :eek::

Samohin is hot looking
Samarin redhead geeky sexy
Aliev boy next door
Vasiljevs - cutie

The Finn

Record Breaker
Oh okay. Next time, I suggest you put the last name if there are more than one skater with the same first name.

I apologize if it sounds rude. I tried very hard to not make it sound rude.

Nah, that wasn't me your quoted originally but MasterB. I am sure MasterB ment Sadovsky, I was just trying be a bit funny and point out he/she could have ment one of the other Romans who will actually skate here.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
I was on practice today. I voted to Samohin. He is in great shape. He landed in 3 perfect 4Ts , two perfect 4Ss, one 4T+3T. Dmitri didn't. I didn't see him to land in quad. But I didn't watch him all the time, of course. I didn't see Dennis, because I had no time more, he was in last group. I liked Samarin, and Zhou, too. But they had no quads.

Layback11

Record Breaker
I was on practice today. I voted to Samohin. He is in great shape. He landed in 3 perfect 4Ts , two perfect 4Ss, one 4T+3T. Dmitri didn't. I didn't see him to land in quad. But I didn't watch him all the time, of course. I didn't see Dennis, because I had no time more, he was in last group. I liked Samarin, and Zhou, too. But they had no quads.

Great that Daniel is looking good...too bad about Dmitri.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I hope Daniel didn't use up all his good quad attempts in practice. :laugh: I'll be so upset if he falls 5 times like at the JGPF. And I don't think the other guys are necessarily in trouble if they didn't do quads in practice; I guess everyone has their own strategy. They are all so unpredictable, but I suppose that makes it exciting.

Jackie Wong predicts Deniss for the win. :eek:

http://www.rockerskating.com/news/2016/3/14/2016-junior-worlds-preview-men

Rissa

Record Breaker
My favorites are by far Samohin and Vassilievs and both have a good chance in the absence of Sota and Nathan. Given his technical prowess, Samohin should take it, but all junior men are so inconsistent that the gold is really a toss up between Samohin, Vassilievs and Aliev.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Can I change my vote? :biggrin: Daniel did mistakes... Dima, Deniss were great, but Samarin amazed me. He has huuuge jumps and he is an elegant skater. But I' ashamed of myself, because I dinn't know the french skater, Kevin Aymoz name. He was awesome, too. He is one of my favorites now. He is very promising!

Last edited: