• Anastasia MISHINA / Vladislav MIRZOEV

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Bryn HOFFMAN / Bryce CHUDAK

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GS Forum Staff

Record Breaker
Who do you think will win the title in Pairs?

Also name your favorite team in the thread and give us three words (adjectives) that define them for you.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
My head is saying Borisova / Sopot should win every day of the week and twice on a Sunday.

But my heart really wants Dušková / Bidař to pull it off.

They are young, exciting and full of so much promise. And so likable!

Apart from their first competition of the season, Dušková / Bidař have won the silver medal in every competition they have entered. But, significantly, in their last competition (the Youth Olympics), they beat Borisova / Sopot in the SP, and probably could have done the same in the FS had Anna and Martin not had a fall each.

What I am trying to say is, whereas Borisova / Sopot had a comfortable lead over the rest of the field earlier in the season, it is not as comfortable now.

And they are not only feeling pressure from the Czechs, but from within the Russian team, where the relatively unknown Mishina / Mirzoev have recently eclipsed them in terms of absolute PB.

And the exciting Ukrainian team of Oganesian / Bardei are also closing in on them.

It is all pointing towards an exciting climax to the season.

Suffice to say, I went with my heart in the poll... and in my Predictions! :agree:

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited: