2016 Junior Worlds Exhibition Gala | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 Junior Worlds Exhibition Gala

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
i know many people find Elizabet juniorish but whenever i watch her skate i feel like she is destined for great stsqs :luv17:

Skye

On the Ice
Admittedly, I know little about ice dance, but loved loved loved the French! :love:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
that was so fun from Anna and Martin, i feel like new SP :biggrin: and Martin reminds me of Michal, hopefully he wont break my heart as often as Michal does :slink:

Skye

On the Ice
I like it how all the Japanese skaters are bringing in props to make their exhibition more fun. Have to say that Miki did that way better than Marin, though. :biggrin:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
I like it how all the Japanese skaters are bringing in props to make their exhibition more fun. Have to say that Miki did that way better than Marin, though. :biggrin:

yeah, after 2 days of brillian performances Marin was okay :p

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Daniel, those pants are as ridiculous as Misha's, maybe even more :laugh:

tzazu

Medalist
Totally mess of choreo, but fun! Quads battle or similar??:yahoo:

Last edited:

daphenaxa

Record Breaker
that was a nice gala overall :agree: now i can't wait for senior worlds. I am already beginning to feel the void of no skating

sarama

Medalist
Arghhhh! They didn't zoom on the winners' photo....i think Daniel lifted Marin...:rofl:

sarama

Medalist
When, where ? isu stream stopped after group pic

After the "ending" with the jwc logo they showed a little more, just a general view of the inside of the arena (they often do this), and you colud see the winners posing for their pictures but you could just guess what they were doing exactly...though I am pretty sure the boys lifted the girls at one point (I think they were trying to emulate the already iconic winners' pictures of 4CC)