2016 Junior Worlds Exhibition Gala | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 Junior Worlds Exhibition Gala

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker
After the "ending" with the jwc logo they showed a little more, just a general view of the inside of the arena (they often do this), and you colud see the winners posing for their pictures but you could just guess what they were doing exactly...though I am pretty sure the boys lifted the girls at one point (I think they were trying to emulate the already iconic winners' pictures of 4CC)

http://www.gettyimages.es/detail/fotograf%C3%ADa-de-noticias/pairs-firts-place-winners-anna-duskova-and-fotograf%C3%ADa-de- noticias/516707488 here it is :yahoo:

Alex D

Record Breaker
I felt the Gala was very well done, my favorite this season so far. I was very pleased with the skaters and what they came up with. Overall a high class event, showcasing what we have to expect from the sport in future.

Layback11

Record Breaker
Wakaba and Marin's program were adorable. I felt secondhand embarrassment on account of Daniel's pants. Audio was muted on Maria's. Elizabet's was fantastic-I'm beginning to see how great her SS are; that StSq in her ex program was incredible, as was her interpretation, and her spins were great too! :love: Duskova/Bidar's skate was fun. Didn't get to see Lorraine & Quinn. I think Lauriault/Le Gac are trying to make me ship them. Tyler's routine was a little boring, honestly. Didn't see the Parsons either. I remember being bored by one of the pairs but I don't remember who.

#GettingInMyDailyDoseOfRandom :biggrin:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Still in :love: with Nicolas Nadeau after the gala. What a showman!

And if only Jason had used Nicolas' music for a chair routine as an EX, instead of Cotton Eyed Joe:slink:

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Still in :love: with Nicolas Nadeau after the gala. What a showman!

And if only Jason had used Nicolas' music for a chair routine as an EX, instead of Cotton Eyed Joe:slink:

Nadeau is really a rising star. He stands out with his fun and charismatic character on the ice and also his appearance, he is a big guy! Very tall and really long limbs, but I think they look great when he jumps. His 3a is beautiful! I hope he competes as a senior next season, I think he could maybe get one GP invite and then Skate Canada could give him a host spot at SC as his second. His jumps are solid and his artistic ability and appearance are both senior already. If he can get more mileage on the quad and clean up the spins I think he could be great!