2016 World Championships Mens Short Program | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 World Championships Mens Short Program

HanDomi

Record Breaker
I think this is the first time that I watch an event from the very first skater to the last one (excluding Grand Prix Series and well I don't wanna watch the last skater this time though) because there are just TOO many good skaters to watch!!!

good for you, I will just wake up for last group, or last two, it will be very late night in my country :(

KwanIsALegend

Fly On
Medalist
Oh, I just realized the mens SP is today, now the nerves are settling in. Oh joy! :con3:
Maybe I should clean the house, mow the lawn, paint the house, clean the tile with a toothbrush. Oh, figure skating, why do you do this to me?
:dance2:

Idontsk8

On the Ice
Well, this starts after my normal sleeping time but maybe I'll just stay awake a little bit more to watch Kolyada, one of my new faves! If I give in to the temptation of watching all I won't do anything at work and I'm in serious need to be productive tomorrow =p Good luck to all! :hap10:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Aaaaaaaa so excited! how many break 100???!!!!

jkun

Final Flight
Aaaaaaaa so excited! how many break 100???!!!!

I think Yuzuru, Javier, and Patrick are the only three capable for breaking 100 right now. Boyang will get really close if he is clean, and will break 100 if there is marked improvement in performance.

Last edited:

LadyB

Record Breaker
I hope Yuzu and Javi can share some of their magic with Nam, as I just love Team Orser. Hope that Patrick has sorted his SP to make it even more interesting among the medal contenders and I expect Boyang and Shomo to present a good programme. Best of luck to birthday boy Michal (I love his SP and the untied bow-tie!!!) and I keep my fingers crossed that Max Kovtun is better than he was all season.
Oh yeah, and Michael Christian Martinez should have a good run too. Come on, lads! Give us your best shot!:cool14::rock:

lbc2138

On the Ice
Helllp :scratch2:

This is my first time at a figure skating event live and I'm planning on watching the men's short. I've been scalping through the Worlds pages but I was wondering if we can go into the stadium later to watch the later mens groups? I'm assuming it's ok since you're assigned a seat but is that not recommended????

sallycinnamon

Medalist
I am very excited if Hanyu will be break his own world record he set at the GPF in December. I won't watch the competition (it will be late night-dawn is Europe) but I will rewatch it all tomorrow.
The last group will be incredible!
I wish all the best and luck to the skaters and especially to my favourite, Denis Ten.

Last edited:

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
My goodnes how can i survive staying awake for this!! Its currently 2242 pm here and it hasnt even started! i just cant go to sleep, the tension is too much.. please Patrick please clean short!!

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
I think Yuzuru, Javier, and Patrick are the only three capable for breaking 100 right now. Boyang will get really close if he is clean, and will break 100 if there is marked improvement in performance.

What if Adam land that quad lutz? No home bonus? It can inflate inflate inflate...

I would honestly be completely shocked if this is not Hanyu's to win.

Trewyn

Medalist
So sad the Men's event is in the middle of the night here. I won't be able to watch (or I won't survive work tomorrow) :sad4:

Go Jorik, Adam, Yuzu and Javi!

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
So sad the Men's event is in the middle of the night here. I won't be able to watch (or I won't survive work tomorrow) :sad4:

Go Jorik, Adam, Yuzu and Javi!

hehe, the same dilemma i have here... gooood i wish i had the day off tomorrow :(

qwertyskates

Medalist
i'm staying up all night and I just have to try to survive tomorrow. If I'm not wrong it's in 1 hr 30 min?:hap85:

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
i'm staying up all night and I just have to try to survive tomorrow. If I'm not wrong it's in 1 hr 30 min?:hap85:

Hehe, im gonna try the same! Lets see how long i can survive... just gonna be a coffee drinking zombie at work tomorrow :p