Ivett Toth | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Ivett Toth

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
Finally we'll see Ivett again. She had to WD from Bavarian Open, probably because to not force preparation to WC.

I hope she will skate clean. :)

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
good luck Ivett!! hopefully she will make it to LP this time! :cheer:

sallycinnamon

Medalist
I'm very proud of Ivett! She skated a beautiful short program, for which she almost got a new personal best score! It must have been hard, because the pressure is always on that if she didn't skate well in the SP whe might even not get to the FS. But she did it! :yay:

During the free skate she was too nervous, that's why she made those mistakes. Better here than at the Olympics next year! I think it was a good lesson for her now and she can learn from this FS, she can correct the mistakes by next season.

After Sebestyén's retirement in 2010, Hungary has one spot for the Olympic Games again, and if nothing surprising happens, Ivett will skate in Pyeongchang. Very well done and congratulations! :yahoo:

Verit

Rinkside
Hey! Finally coming here to comment. Glad to find other people liking her <3
I really fell in love with Ivett's skating and her programs while watching Euros, and now, seeing the Worlds in person, I was very excited to see her, among several others (and she's the only one I actually brought gifts for – I couldn't bring/buy stuff for every skater I like, so I decided to treat one of my favourites among the ladies, since she's not that popular (yet, hopefully). I wrote her a card, and I really hope it makes her smile, maybe). I was so excited to see her and seeing her skate live was wonderful – that SP is so energetic and great, and I love that she kinda has some sort of... an image I don't usually see a lot among the ladies. She's something... idk, different, and even in her FS she generates a king of a different mood, or different atmosphere, maybe (which I love, and a part of me wishes to see it in the next season – I want to see it clean and with the attention and the score it deserves, because it's such a wonderful, thoughtful, subdued and quiet program). So yeah! I feel a lot of potential in her, and think she's got a great future ahead. I have quite a lot of practice photos (I only saw SP and FS practice live, because ladies' FS was already sold out when I got my tickets ;;; ), so maybe I'll link them here when I'm done editing!

sallycinnamon

Medalist
Hey! Finally coming here to comment. Glad to find other people liking her <3
I really fell in love with Ivett's skating and her programs while watching Euros, and now, seeing the Worlds in person, I was very excited to see her, among several others (and she's the only one I actually brought gifts for – I couldn't bring/buy stuff for every skater I like, so I decided to treat one of my favourites among the ladies, since she's not that popular (yet, hopefully). I wrote her a card, and I really hope it makes her smile, maybe). I was so excited to see her and seeing her skate live was wonderful – that SP is so energetic and great, and I love that she kinda has some sort of... an image I don't usually see a lot among the ladies. She's something... idk, different, and even in her FS she generates a king of a different mood, or different atmosphere, maybe (which I love, and a part of me wishes to see it in the next season – I want to see it clean and with the attention and the score it deserves, because it's such a wonderful, thoughtful, subdued and quiet program). So yeah! I feel a lot of potential in her, and think she's got a great future ahead. I have quite a lot of practice photos (I only saw SP and FS practice live, because ladies' FS was already sold out when I got my tickets ;;; ), so maybe I'll link them here when I'm done editing!

Hello and welcome! :biggrin:

It is very nice to hear that she has new fans from other parts of the world too!

I'm sure it made her smile that you wrote her a card! A couple of days ago she got a Hungarian-Korean dictionary from a TV presenter which will help her in PyeongChang and she was really happy about it too! ;) She appreciates these gifts.

Please post the link of your practice photos, I'd like to see them. I missed seeing her at practices in Helsinki.

YesWay

&#22235;&#24180;&#12418;&#12363;&#12369;&#12390;&#
Record Breaker
Here's some photos I took of Ivett at World's in Helsinki

Wonderful programs this season, with very interesting and original choreography. Great SP, she was off to such a good start, and looked so happy... but FS didn't go so well, and she looked very disappointed afterwards. There was so much to admire, but I guess she was hoping to improve on her (outstanding!) FS performance at European's.

I hope she got over it quickly... I hope she is proud of her achievements and progress this season (she should be!)... learns from this experience... and comes back stronger than ever and full of fire next season!

sallycinnamon

Medalist

Wonderful programs this season, with very interesting and original choreography. Great SP, she was off to such a good start, and looked so happy... but FS didn't go so well, and she looked very disappointed afterwards. There was so much to admire, but I guess she was hoping to improve on her (outstanding!) FS performance at European's.

I hope she got over it quickly... I hope she is proud of her achievements and progress this season (she should be!)... learns from this experience... and comes back stronger than ever and full of fire next season!

Beautiful pictures, thank you! :thank: My favourite one is the moment when she finished her SP. She was so happy!

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker

She should be SO proud. She impressed everyone this year. I can't wait to see her again next season.

thoakun

Final Flight
There are so many European skaters with amazing performance skills and Ivett is one of them. Her SP is killer. I've seen her Instagram videos and she's really a stellar dancer.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Ivett left Júlia Sebestyén her new coach is Linda van Troyen. In summer she will attend Mishin's camp in France.

Last edited:

Tutto

Record Breaker
Ivett left Júlia Sebestyén her new coach is Linda van Troyen. In summer she will attend Mishin's camp in France.

What?!!! I am stunned :scratch2: they seemed to have such a great relationship. Do you have any details?

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
really surprised, as Tutto said they seemed very close, hope they are still on good terms and will stay in contact, and wish Ivett success with her new coach!