Ivett Toth | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Ivett Toth

Tutto

Record Breaker
According to this article http://www.sportfaktor.hu/2017/05/1...k-mukorcsolyazoink-az-olimpiai-idenyre/32022/ she is Belgian but she works in Switzerland. She was the coach of Kevin van der Perren and Zoltán Kelemen.

It seems Júlia doesn't want to work with Ivett . :( She has no trusk with Ivett..:confused2:

it is all a mystery, who has no trust in whom? :scratch2: Anyway the bottom line is they not working together anymore. I must say I a bit concerned for Ivett considering it is Olympic season. Would she have to move to Switzerland? Do post if you hear more details about the split - thanks!

Last edited:

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Apparently, Ivett broke her foot (5th metatarsal)? Off ice, at home, on the stairs? And it will be in a cast for 6 weeks?

Bad luck, a lot of training time lost, and it's Olympic season... :-/

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
oh no :sad21: hopefully her rocevry will go smooth and she will be ready for olympics

Tutto

Record Breaker
Apparently, Ivett broke her foot (5th metatarsal)? Off ice, at home, on the stairs? And it will be in a cast for 6 weeks?

Bad luck, a lot of training time lost, and it's Olympic season... :-/
Oh nooooooooo! I can't believe it - poor girl...

oh no :sad21: hopefully her rocevry will go smooth and she will be ready for olympics

I wish for same but doubt it. Though sometimes a fracture is healed better that lets say a torn ligament so there is a hope but terribly disappointed to hear that.
Speedy recovery Ivett!!! :luv17:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
good news, Ivett is back on the ice!!!:yahoo::hap57::hap93::dance3:
google translate of what she wrote
Hey, guys. I've had an accident since summer camp. I broke my fifth metatarsals, which was operated on and after six weeks of cast I started to train again, I went back to Zurich this week and I'm going to continue preparing for the season, which is expected to begin in November for me

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Ivett is skating to AC/DC for her SP, so cool! I adore her so much for not skating pretty-princess programs. Hopefully some other ladies will become brave enough to follow suit.

I am less enthused about her FS being yet another Carmen :drama: But then again, I think between her & Benoit Richaud they may just come up with a rather fresh & unconventional version. Fingers crossed.

http://www.isuresults.com/bios/isufs00054361.htm

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
She is in Swiss again. She said in a interview:

"I'm over the hard time, but I can't use my foot 100%.
I have been training on ice for two weeks, I can do all kinds of jumps. My feet are sensitive after training "

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Ivett is skating to AC/DC for her SP, so cool! I adore her so much for not skating pretty-princess programs. Hopefully some other ladies will become brave enough to follow suit.

I am less enthused about her FS being yet another Carmen :drama: But then again, I think between her & Benoit Richaud they may just come up with a rather fresh & unconventional version. Fingers crossed.

http://www.isuresults.com/bios/isufs00054361.htm

ahhhh so excited!!! esp for her SP, she is an excellent dancer; about LP, i believe in Ivett and Benoit's magic :love: also curious to see how new coaching environment is, hopefully we will see soon enough at Warsaw Cup in 3 weeks :yahoo:

Jana

On the Ice
Ivett is on the list for Warsaw cup and Tallin cup.

Very quick recovery after such serious injury! :-O

rumichi

Rinkside
Ugh I was so excited to see her skating in Warsaw, but I guess it would have been too much for her if she had to take part in two competition in a row (with ~4 days difference between them), so withdrawing was the best option there.
Hopefully she will be completely healed by Tallin. :love: