Saturday, April 2nd Dinner at Filippo | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Saturday, April 2nd Dinner at Filippo

lyverbird1

Final Flight
Myself and my friend Linda would love to go! Is this okay? Haven't been on GS since I've been here and only found out now!

Sjs5572

Final Flight
Announcement: I owe a free glass of wine to all attendees due to my bet with Mrs. P. The American Men lost three spots. Grrrrr!

Caliblue

Rinkside
Reminder everyone! I have arranged a dinner at Filippo Restaurant on April 2nd at 4:30 PM. Filippo is at 283 Causeway Street, about a five minute walk to TD Garden. FYI, Pairs Free ends at 4PM and Ladies' Free starts at 7PM. I have a $100 coupon towards the group meal. BTW, I originally posted this event about four months ago, so please PM me again if you'd like to go. For people who were in Boston for 2014 Nationals, I am the same person who hosted the Filippo dinner back then.

@Sjs5572: Sorry for contacting you at the last minute. Would it still be possible to add me?

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Sjs5572, great job organizing this dinner. Everyone who I talked to who was there told me how much fun they had. I also am sad to have missed out!

Sjs5572

Final Flight
Thanks everyone. I am glad y'all had a good time! Mrs. P, you were definitely missed but we felt you in spirit, lol. BTW, I plan to go to 2017 Nationals in Kansas City, so hopefully some of us can have that famous barbecue together!

Last edited: