2016 World Championships Mens Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 World Championships Mens Free Skate

HanDomi

Record Breaker
So I can already imagine the green room.

Top 3 from the first 3 groups before the final group starts.

Kolyada enters and kicks number 4 out. Then Yuzu enters and kicks number 4 out. The Boyang enters and kick number 4 out. Yuzu and Boyang will have quite sometime to interact. Javier comes and kicks number 4 out (probably Kolyada). So it will be Yuzu and Javier and Boyang left. And finally Shoma comes in if he beats Boyang. Patrick will not be able to enter green room since he skates last.

I was hoping for Patrick, Hanyu green room :biggrin:

LadyB

Record Breaker
Watching these guys tonight will not be a competition, it will be a treat. The three FS by Yuzu, Javi and Patrick alone! The Nissan Dorma by Shoma, Boyang's jumps and God knows the form the likes of Kolyada, Rippon, Vassiljevs will be in. Mick Brezina, always a treat, even in that red thingy! Just hope that Max Kovtun has read the rule book by now. Come on, lads, give it all you've got! :peace:

da96103

Record Breaker
A 'break-a-leg' wish to Julian Yee, skater from my country.
Hope judges will reward him properly this time.
Glad that spectators (Americans and other countries) were supportive of him even though he is from a country on the other side of the earth (12 hours away).

Wish him a new SB/PB.

da96103

Record Breaker
Watching these guys tonight will not be a competition, it will be a treat. The three FS by Yuzu, Javi and Patrick alone! The Nissan Dorma by Shoma, Boyang's jumps and God knows the form the likes of Kolyada, Rippon, Vassiljevs will be in. Mick Brezina, always a treat, even in that red thingy! Just hope that Max Kovtun has read the rule book by now. Come on, lads, give it all you've got! :peace:

Sorry man, can't resist. It is not a car. It is an opera by Puccini, Turandot. Nessum Dorma means No one sleeps. Nissan Dorma means a Japanese car that sleeps. :rofl:

LadyB

Record Breaker
Sorry man, can't resist. It is not a car. It is an opera by Puccini, Turandot. Nessum Dorma means No one sleeps. Nissan Dorma means a Japanese car that sleeps. :rofl:

Thanks for that :laugh2: That's just me. Not a clue about cars or Puccini. Please do forgive me :thumbsup: But its brilliant anyway!

Interspectator

Record Breaker
I hope Javi is ok, he skated through his jumps and had his ankle iced, at the practice run-through according to reports.

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Rotten news about Javi. I hope that he can still skate as well as he'd like tonight, it's the pits when an injury prevents you :(

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Not ready for this :drama:

Please let Brendan and Max skate well...

Ophelia

Record Breaker
What time do I need to show up if I only want to watch group 4?

And are we allowed to enter late?

rollerblade

Record Breaker
What time do I need to show up if I only want to watch group 4?

And are we allowed to enter late?

10pm local time according to the Time Schedule pdf. Not sure about the late entry. But if you bought the tickets, why wouldn't you want to watch more!? #richpeopleproblem

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I have a rather larger handbag....I'm not sure if it'll be allowed or not.....I have a smaller one though.

andyjo24

Medalist
Ahhh. So excited. First time watching the men's event live! Although I will be in the balcony this time unlike the Loge for the ladies SP, I'm still so excited!

I really hope Boyang lands his 4lz!!!