Shizuka's Eyebrows! | Golden Skate

Shizuka's Eyebrows!

lil_icesk8er915

On the Ice
Has anyone ever noticed how PERFECT Shizuka's eyebrows are!? I was just watching some old skating tapes to beat summer boredom. :laugh: Are there any other skaters with features that you admire? I really like Michelle's nose too, it's so cute! :)

soogar

Record Breaker
ITA about her eyebrows and I also like the shape of Shiza's face and her cheekbones and her nose (I just think Shiza is beautiful). Sasha also has beautiful cheekbones and eyes. Best nose would be Rozalyn Sumners. Did she have a nose job in the early 80's (or was that Linda Fratienne?)?

Katarina Witt had nice eyebrows back in the day. Did anyone see the photos of Kat at Roz's wedding in Spotlight on Skating/ Gosh, I swear Kat looked really manly in all the shots and she was too tan.

nuggetr

Rinkside
lil_icesk8er915 said:
Has anyone ever noticed how PERFECT Shizuka's eyebrows are!? I was just watching some old skating tapes to beat summer boredom. :laugh: Are there any other skaters with features that you admire? I really like Michelle's nose too, it's so cute! :)
You really think her nose is cute??????????Everytime I see her I think she must have ran into a wall going 90 miles an hour, it is so flat. Oh well different strokes for different folks!!! :rolleye:

Littlewild1

Rinkside
nuggetr said:
You really think her nose is cute??????????Everytime I see her I think she must have ran into a wall going 90 miles an hour, it is so flat. Oh well different strokes for different folks!!! :rolleye:
That comment wasn't necessary.

Shizuka's eyebrows are very nice. But have you seen Massimo Scali's eyebrows? :eek: It looks like he spends more time on them than I do!

Antilles

Medalist
Both Scali and Margaglio have interesting eyebrows. Funny, it looks good to me when women shape theirs (if shaped properly), but it's just distracting on men. (Although I think any guy with a uni-brow should tweeze that part out) Just my superficial opinions. :)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Kurt Browning and David Pelletier have the BEST eyes out of all the guys IMHO. Kurt's sparkles... and David's are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty

ok so I swoon at a good lookin pair of eyes ;)

takura

On the Ice
dlkksk8fan said:
I know that not much is happening in skating right now, but the subject of a skaters eyebrows!? :p
Really there is nothing interesting to talk about.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
dlkksk8fan said:
I know that not much is happening in skating right now, but the subject of a skaters eyebrows!? :p

what better time than the summer to have a few fluff threads?

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
Toni-
Fluff threads are fine. I just would have never thought of commenting on a skaters eyebrows. Anyway I did see a picture of Shizuka in the current Blades On Ice magazine and she does have nice eyebrows along with a very pretty face :)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I guess it's just something to look at

like I said I go more for eyes... not eyebrows when it comes to guys... I don't notice eyebrows on anyone :laugh:

Linny

Final Flight
eyebrows

Without being too insulting, Sizu's eyebrows like they were all tweezed off and then painted back on. Not my favorite look. Everything else is be-yoo-tea-ful.

Linny

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Shizuka is very good-looking, but she is not perfect. Her lips are too thin.
Jenny Kirk: now there's a beauty!

nuggetr

Rinkside
chuckm said:
Shizuka is very good-looking, but she is not perfect. Her lips are too thin.
Jenny Kirk: now there's a beauty!
I agree..Jenny is soooooooooo pretty... :D

IDLERACER

Medalist
This certainly isn't the first time that this subject matter has been the topic of a thread, but it's definitely the first time that a thread of this nature has made it all the way to 15 posts without any mention of Vikka's hooters.

shine

Record Breaker
As an asian I think Arakawa's face looks kind of funny. Her cheekbones are way high and too prominent, making her eye shape strange at the same time. And I just don't find eyebrows that are plucked into a thin curved line attractive in general, especially on Asian women. I also think Takeshi Honda's carefully plucked eyebrows are disturbing.

Last edited:

mzheng

Record Breaker
Looks to me her eyebrows were tattooed. It is very popular in Asia women, especially in Taiwanese. Not sure if this is imported from Japan, since Taiwan used to be colonel of Japan and still kept a lot cultural things from Japan.