Any reality TV watchers? | Golden Skate

Any reality TV watchers?

Longhornliz

Final Flight
I forgot to set my DVR to record my monday night shows and I missed this week's episode of "for love or money" and "who wants to marry my dad"... I am embarrased to admit I even follow this trash.

If anyone saw them, would they mind updating me on what I missed? NBC's web content is lacking.

Thanks!

merrywidow

Record Breaker
"For Love or Money"-Andrea & Rebekah were eliminated. PJ & Rachel remain.
"Dad" (which I probably won't be watching anymore. Just figured out that "Joe Schmo 2" is on at the same time.) Two of the women had to take lie detector tests, both lied but one more than the other. She was eliminated. The daughters watched on closed circuit tv their father making moves on various women & were alternately amused or horrified. One line I recall was "I didn't know Dad was such a player!" That made me laugh. You have to be very young or very naive not to realize that ALL men are players, given the chance. ;)

Longhornliz

Final Flight
merrywidow said:
One line I recall was "I didn't know Dad was such a player!" That made me laugh. You have to be very young or very naive not to realize that ALL men are players, given the chance. ;)

hahahah! I think thats why none of the bachellor unions have led to marriages. Once those guys get the feeling of 25 women compete for their affection, they get addicted to it and cant settle on one woman.

Thanks so much for the update!

Jill

On the Ice
Other Reality Shows

I don't watch those shows that you mentioned, but I LOVE "Blow Out" and "Outback Jack"!

Anyone who ever worked in a beauty salon should check out "Blow Out." It's a hoot. And the guy on "Outback Jack" is definitely lunch :love: ! Most of the girls are whiny, but I like Adrienne and I hope she's the one he picks.